USA Supporters Group

AmericanRam

Can I just thank you all for attending tonight, since opening the forum in 2009 this is the best thread ever.

Sorry AR, hope you have learned a lesson through this, just be honest, be yourself, if you've been a Derby fan for 5 minutes or 50 years it really doesn't matter, we all started from somewhere. No more stories, no more lies to try and fit in.

I'm off to calm down now

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I just thank you all for attending tonight, since opening the forum in 2009 this is the best thread ever.

Sorry AR, hope you have learned a lesson through this, just be honest, be yourself, if you've been a Derby fan for 5 minutes or 50 years it really doesn't matter, we all started from somewhere. No more stories, no more lies to try and fit in.

I'm off to calm down now

Understood mate.Have a good night.

ok , we don't want to  hound you out , AR , altho' it may seem like you are the victim of an

elaborate witch hunt , you need to be a tad more honest in your posts . i think most of us took

a lot of what you say with 'a pinch of salt' . i for one wasn't taken in .

PS , are you still coming to the Leeds game , as i've booked time off ?

ok , we don't want to hound you out , AR , altho' it may seem like you are the victim of an

elaborate witch hunt , you need to be a tad more honest in your posts . i think most of us took

a lot of what you say with 'a pinch of salt' . i for one wasn't taken in .

PS , are you still coming to the Leeds game , as i've booked time off ?

Thanks mate.I sent Boycie a message about that,doesnt look likely.I had some money saved from some student loans but have to use for some other stuff.And yes thats the truth.

Would love to see my first Derby match and meet some of yall but very hard to get things together.

I was in stitches reading that. 

You're a respected member on here American Ram, don't think anything less. It's just what we - the English - do to our friends and family. 

I had a good couple of years of Daveo telling me I looked like Brad Jones when he obviously meant Brad Pitt. It took a while, but I think he learned in the end.  :D

Archived