Ryan Shotton to Derby "close" - Sky Sports News

McMuffin

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are not Man City!!!

I dont see the point in having two first teamers for every single position.

I rate Whitbread and hes been involved in promotions with norwich and play off campaigns with fester.

We dont need any more DMs, and if Christie has a short term injury then Keogh has played there before.

Macca seems to be turning into Harry Redknap

Buying squad players for the sake of it!

We are not Man City!!!

I rate Whitbread and hes been involved in promotions with norwich and play off campaigns with fester.

We dont need any more DMs, and if Christie has a short term injury then Keogh has played there before.

Or are we preparing for the big time ?.

We are not Man City!!!

So you'd rather not have a player of real quality coming into the first team if a player gets injured? And you obviously also don't want competition in positions to keep the starting player on their toes and stop them becoming complacent which leads to dips in performances.

Having good squad players is the sign of a good side. If an injury crisis strikes, it is reassuring to know we've got players of real quality ready to step in. 

Shotton is a great acquisition in my opinion because he can play CB as well as RB adding further cover to those positions. Added to that his experience and his (probably) fairly low price because Stoke want rid; then I say well done McClaren and Rush

Jesus people getting touchy about strengthening the squad?!

Can someone try to help me understand what's wrong?

The more players we sign, the more demand there will be for new homes in Belper.

I swear a month or so ago people were panicking because we didn't have adequate cover at CB and RB (assuming Freeman was on his way) and now people are concerned because the players we're bringing in might actually be good enough to start. I'm terribly confused.

I swear a month or so ago people were panicking because we didn't have adequate cover at CB and RB (assuming Freeman was on his way) and now people are concerned because the players we're bringing in might actually be good enough to start. I'm terribly confused.

People just love to moan 

Archived