10k sold for Charlton

Mafiabob

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard admin and mods on here are on a fortune. Proper minted so word has it.

Not only that, they use slavery, coercion and waterboarding if you are not 'one of them'. Poor mozza works his fingers to the bone day and night doing the iPrediction League, and if he is late posting the results or there is a mistake in it, they take his post count hostage and refuse to reinstate it until it is sorted.

They are 7 pounds now for adults as 4pm today was deadline at ticket office for 5 pound tickets

Might be able to get 5 pound tickets up to midnight on wearederby website or on the phone according to this link !

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/watch-derby-countys-capital-one-cup-r2-tie-with-charlton-athletic-for-just-5-1860468.aspx

Cheers, got them for

I really can't understand people that live local and are not at work not going to this.

I'm actually boosting the figures by taking the missus and 3 of our grandkids to the game!

Agree ossie...at work and can't justify a day off, got to save them for the semi-finals! 

Gutted though, hate it. Hate trying to do stuff at work knowing the Rams are playing.

If we can get a crowd of 15,000 at this stage of the competition that's pretty impressive in my book. Brentford in R2 last year was 9,000, I reckon they brought more than Charlton will too.

I won't be there due to work commitments, looking forward to Ipswich on Saturday though.

Archived