it is time move on

B4ev6is

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright yes last season was heart breaking but time is now to really back the lads as they need our help more than ever before. But we all need to dust our self down and look ahead to push our lads onto glory this team is more than cable of winning this league and a cup as well. They need to hear us all roaring them we need to lift the roof home and away suck that ball into that net.

I've come to love you over the years B4

If we're ever in need of a guy to lead the team huddle before the game we should call on B4. We'd win every trophy avaliable to us!

These threads have me wanting to run through walls for Derby

Churchill didn't have a clue with his beaches speech, he needed b4

B4, there's nothing more to be said. Stuff Daveo, you are our leader mate!

One question, though: does this mean I have to stop watching that bloody playoff final? I'm just trying to work out how we didn't win the effing thing??? I'm only up to replay number 8. Are you telling me I should delete it from my hard drive? Not quite sure but I think I may have become a little obsessed with it.

When ever i go on youtube,facebook twitter anything! It's still the recommended video to watch... I tell you one thing since the final whistle went i've never watched it back or any of the clips. Still hurts now and dont want that feeling again!

When ever i go on youtube,facebook twitter anything! It's still the recommended video to watch... I tell you one thing since the final whistle went i've never watched it back or any of the clips. Still hurts now and dont want that feeling again!

I haven't watched a single second of it....I still have no idea how they scored, I can't remember it at all, and I am happy keeping it that way.

For me, it is just like my youth........Gone....but not forgotten.

Archived