Thorne off crutches

deanoakaram4life

Expecting his breast stroke to be significantly improved after this injury. 

Swimming is probably the best thing for him, I hope unlike me he finds it interesting though as when I was injured and swimming I was bored to tears by my 15th length

Breaststroke isn't good for knees injuries, certainly not during early-mid term rehabilitation. The front crawl leg action is better. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see you are into your cycling Rapha. If I was you I would always wear a helmet. My guess is that you already have had at least one nasty bang to your head.

Just ordered a Bianchi one! Ever so gorgeous. Was it not common knowledge then? I thought it was the same knee.

Just ordered a Bianchi one! Ever so gorgeous. Was it not common knowledge then? I thought it was the same knee.

Pretty much universal knowledge - for a good week or two everybody on here seemed to have had some experience of being an orthopaedic surgeon. Now remember to wear that new helmet of yours, but if you do bang the head this is probably also the place to find a number of budding brain surgeons.

Spoke to him yesterday at David Lloyd gym. I think he d been in the pool. Asked him how he was and said he felt good and was about to ditch the crutches. He came over as a really nice genuine guy, he made a fuss of my two lads and appeared unbegrudging of giving his time or autographs to a dad and two star struck kids.

Stop it! I just can't go through falling in love with this man more than I already have! :(

:p

Pretty much universal knowledge - for a good week or two everybody on here seemed to have had some experience of being an orthopaedic surgeon. Now remember to wear that new helmet of yours, but if you do bang the head this is probably also the place to find a number of budding brain surgeons.

I had Brains Faggots for tea last night.

I'm sure the raw material is cyclists who don't wear a helmet.

I had Brains Faggots for tea last night.

I'm sure the raw material is cyclists who don't wear a helmet a tad too much lycra

My Dad is a perfect example 50 years old and Im not kidding if I let him he would think he can do the tour de france, even got the wiggo sticker on his bike and everything!!

Think my mum finds it odd hes constantly looking at skinny white men in a lot of lycra

My Dad is a perfect example 50 years old and Im not kidding if I let him he would think he can do the tour de france, even got the wiggo sticker on his bike and everything!!

Think my mum finds it odd hes constantly looking at skinny white men in a lot of lycra

To be fair most older folk could do the TDF - they just need the right dealer er trainer....

Archived