The Next Best Players

Dale The Ram

As we have now a category 1 youth system I thought we should have a thread of the next best players to watch in the future!

Just a bit of fun and I don't know many youth players but you never know someone might post something about the next Messi!

One player Ive heard a lot about is the Barcelona B Youth Team goalkeeper Inaki Pena

Seems like a goalkeeper who loves saving (and scoring) Penalties!

Younger than me :( born 1999

I think he will be one to watch!

Another one off the top of my head is Enzo Fernandez Zidane!

The pressure on him is immense and I reckon he could be a future star but not at the same level as Zidane

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen him play but i was reading about Neilton a while back. Apparantly he is going to be "the new Neymar". He plays for Santos but has only made a handful of first team appearances at the moment.

Viktor Fischer, a young Danish lad at Ajax, is meant to be a bit special as well. He's been playing for their first team for a few seasons.

Barca have got some frighteningly good players coming through. But it's hard to tell whether they will go on to become the next Iniesta or the next Bojan.

But three standout attacking players are Halilovic, Munir El Haddadi and Adama Traore.

Traore at just 18 is an absolute monster, so much power and pace with excellent ball ability. Imagine a faster, mor skillful version of Balotelli but without the attitude and that's Traore.

Archived