Who is going to Charlton?

B4ev6is

Lies!!

I live 5 minutes walk from the ground. If you are coming from north London get the northern line to London Bridge then its a 12 minute ride on train to Charlton station. Very quick and easiest way. Otherwise, get the Jubilee line to North Greenwich and the 472, 422, 486 and the 161 bus to the ground.

The route I have no dispute about ... still a fair trek from Bounds Green though eh? ;-)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is little Angry going to buy you a drink all afternoon and will he stay sober as well then Angry? He was right mess for Forest game in March, bless him :lol:

Is little Angry going to buy you a drink all afternoon and will he stay sober as well then Angry? He was right mess for Forest game in March, bless him :lol:

He's too tight mate..

He was just shouting 5-0 at every random person on the M1 all the way home. Got some really strange looks.

At least he did not puke.  :lol:

:angry:

Calling all cockaneys.

I passed the Den on the train into London all this week, now, I know that The "wall" hate West Ham with a passion, (who doesn't) but, Charlton is much nearer isn't it?

What's all tharabout?

Cor blimey gavnar.

Calling all cockaneys.

I passed the Den on the train into London all this week, now, I know that The "wall" hate West Ham with a passion, (who doesn't) but, Charlton is much nearer isn't it?

What's all tharabout?

Cor blimey gavnar.

It's a docker thing.. The originally came from the Isle of Dogs which is norf of the river and Hammers turf. Charlton, like Fulham, Palace, QPR etc are just there, nobody really gives a toss about them.

Calling all cockaneys.

What's all tharabout?

Cor blimey gavnar.

Are you in London? You could have mentioned it.

Archived