Derby County v Rotherham United

Day

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a nasty dream last night where I was playing centre half against Rotherham for Derby and we lost 2-1, I got sent off for punching the Rotherham captain. I'm sort of glad I know I'll never be good enough to play professional!

----------------------------Grant

Cristie----------Keogh----------Forsyth--------Naylor

-----------------------------Hughes

-------------------Hendrick-------Bryson

Russell---------------------------------------------Dawkins

-------------------------------Martin

Roos

Buxton

Hanson

Ward

Best

Sammon

Celero

A ponderous 1st half results in boos at half time.  But the lads raise their game after the break and throw everything at the oppositions goal.  However the plucky underdogs hold firm and grab the winner two minutes from time after Forsyth scores an og.  Radio Derby phone lines go into meltdown with calls for Harry Redknapp to be given a kings ransom to become the new manager cus he "knows how to win the big games!" and B4 dusts off the 'Yonks Bout' banner ready for the League Cup game...

Schteve's Barmy Army 0 - W@nker Steve Evan's Millers 1

Att - 29,432

20'c with occasional cloud and a healthy breeze coming from the South West.

Just to clear things up, you can still make predictions in this thread but if you want to play the league they must be posted in the prediction board threads.

Before you was automatically entered if you posted in here, now you have the choice to play.

Won't be moving posts across to the prediction thread either as the member may not want to play.

Archived