Average attendance this season

Mafiabob

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont care what the attendance will be... As long as the atmosphere is rocking, I honestly believe that this season the south stand will win us points alone, I keep watching the video of the "south stand wall of noise" on you tube v Brighton and boy it's loud!!!! So hopefully with that full every week we will be creating plenty of atmosphere, if that travels round the ground fans in ither areas will join in, and then I think those that are unable to be season ticket holders and pick and choose games will be more eager to do more games ...

I'm going to say... 27,997

26300   With attendance gradually dropping off, as we move into the top 2 positions and start to

hammer everyone by 3/4 goals at home.

There's an increase back up to 26800 as Thorne comes back early and scores on his debut, with

a 25 yarder.

Matches become boring as we begin to win everything culminating in a tied 1st place with Wigan.

I dont care what the attendance will be... As long as the atmosphere is rocking, I honestly believe that this season the south stand will win us points alone, I keep watching the video of the "south stand wall of noise" on you tube v Brighton and boy it's loud!!!! So hopefully with that full every week we will be creating plenty of atmosphere, if that travels round the ground fans in ither areas will join in, and then I think those that are unable to be season ticket holders and pick and choose games will be more eager to do more games ...

I'm going to say... 27,997

Thought a link might be nice. Speakers turned up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw55kmQTLm4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw55kmQTLm4

Genuine goosebumps. One of my favourite Derby games ever. It felt a lot like how the Germans would have felt in the World Cup semi finals, "If we can destroy the semi finalists like that, then we can take whoever comes at us in the final". Atmosphere was incredible for that game.

Genuine goosebumps. One of my favourite Derby games ever. It felt a lot like how the Germans would have felt in the World Cup semi finals, "If we can destroy the semi finalists like that, then we can take whoever comes at us in the final". Atmosphere was incredible for that game.

Not a derby fan if you don't get goosebumps watching that.

Nice!!

Got a lump in my throat. Mostly I hate supporting Derby. It's all lows and the highs last 2 minutes and then are followed by a big low.

But sometimes I love this club too much. Like I'd rather lose a limb or two than live without The Rams. I feel sorry for plastic glory hunters at Man City etc. They'll never feel how we get to on rare occasions. All the misery is worth it really innit? For those magic moments.

Nice!!

Got a lump in my throat. Mostly I hate supporting Derby. It's all lows and the highs last 2 minutes and then are followed by a big low.

But sometimes I love this club too much. Like I'd rather lose a limb or two than live without The Rams. I feel sorry for plastic glory hunters at Man City etc. They'll never feel how we get to on rare occasions. All the misery is worth it really innit? For those magic moments.

If we can get a good start to the season and build on what we had last season we will be hard to stop. When we are up for it we are up for it.

COME ON UUUU RAAAAMS!

If we can get a good start to the season and build on what we had last season we will be hard to stop. When we are up for it we are up for it.

COME ON UUUU RAAAAMS!

Hope Thorne's injury and that really there will be only 1 new face from last season hasn't dampened anyone's enthusiasm. This board is only a minority of course. What if the general chit chat on the match day from fans who have actual lives is that we've not done owt all summer except chase and buy a player we won't see for 9 months?

Be great if everyone is buzzing like most of us are. I just know that ground loves a moan and groan.

Archived