Dcfc website

RamNut

They put black text on a black background so you get gems like this......

"If you want to send in a question, simply e-mail.......................... , or alternatively, you can submit your question across the club

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be great if somebody from the club actually went onto the website and saw how utterly appalling it is. I assume it is a service offered by some company to a number of clubs as it seems to be a template for others.

Whatever it is built out of it is incompatible with many operating systems and devices, it takes ages to get where you need to and is just a mess of overlaid stories and adverts.

There are dozens of highly capable web designers in Derby that could do and would love to do a fantastic job for the Rams. It would be great if they took note.

It would be great if somebody from the club actually went onto the website and saw how utterly appalling it is. I assume it is a service offered by some company to a number of clubs as it seems to be a template for others.

Whatever it is built out of it is incompatible with many operating systems and devices, it takes ages to get where you need to and is just a mess of overlaid stories and adverts.

There are dozens of highly capable web designers in Derby that could do and would love to do a fantastic job for the Rams. It would be great if they took note.

I think their excuse would be that it's an external company that handles all of that and it's the same company that do a lot of teams' websites.

The usual malcontents will point to other clubs who have managed to invest more and now have websites their fans can actually use. 

But we're not doing it that way and I for one support Sam Rush in his tireless search for self-funded interns with basic web design skills.

I just find it very hard to navigate. I gave up yesterday trying to find the diagram of the stadium showing which seats are which category.

I also wanted to buy Rotherham tickets as we all have memberships and it just wouldn't let me. It's ok to phone but it costs so much.

Archived