Dcfc website

RamNut

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  1. @DCFCtickets is there a date Carlisle tickets go on sale? or is it down to Carlisle/FL?

"https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/471280682501537793/MT_1K2NB_bigger.jpeg" alt="MT_1K2NB_bigger.jpeg">DCFC Tickets ?@DCFCtickets  1m @DCFCMiguel13 currently awaiting on verification on prices and sale dates, keep an eye on the website for any further information. KP

Look ok on laptop.  

Do people still use laptops ;-)

Seriously though...way more people access the internet on a mobile device than on a PC/Mac/ and now more money is transacted over phones, ipads etc.

I appreciate we're probably tied into a contract with a 'platform' where all we need to do is upload content and news. However, if we scrapped that, got a local agency/service provider to build us something of quality with a decent commerce engine behind it then it would pay for itself and more.

As it is I rarely ever look on the site now for anything, be it fixtures, scores, news etc as it's a waste of time. Use newsnow.co.uk and you'll get every bit of rams news instantly from any source. The upside for the rams is if I want to buy anything I pretty much have to physically visit the store!

Well well tickets are already on sale no information for sale dates on site useless. Anyway the sale dates for Carlisle and Sheffield Wednesday away see below

Away members can buy it now

Season ticket holder can buy it from 28th July

General sale can buy it from 4th August

Already got Sheffield Wednesday ticket and will wait on Monday for Carlisle ticket

Archived