Alban Bunjaku

Jayweb95

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So he's not a bench option yet?

The re-booted youth development squad is supposed to be made of players who are good enough to step up and take part in first team football for the odd game or two if needed...

So maybe...

He's been pretty good so far. Interesting he was mixed in with first team more last night.

Just seen pictures of him play, looks tall and good on the ball.. Thought he was development at first but he looks really promising.

I was impressed last night. Very comfortable on the ball with a good first touch and a big tall lad who looks like he could hold his own. Passed it well too 

Me too - one turn and a drag-back in particular before slipping the ball through to Bennett oozed class.

Never judge a player solely on pre-season football. Let's not get excited about anyone and just let them settle and develop. Hopefully he will be knocking on the door of the match day squad come September. Mac won't rush in anyone. We saw that with Thorne. 

Thanks dad, sorry I mean up the rams

Tell you what, I'll get excited about who I like and whilst not making 'judgements' post positive opinions about what I've seen if I want to OK? When you attend a game and want to tell us what you have seen and what you think of it, please go ahead 

Never judge a player solely on pre-season football. Let's not get excited about anyone and just let them settle and develop. Hopefully he will be knocking on the door of the match day squad come September. Mac won't rush in anyone. We saw that with Thorne. 

True. I once thought we might have found a gem in Pereplotkins.  :(

This lad has got the pedigree though. Optimistic.

True. I once thought we might have found a gem in Pereplotkins.  :(

This lad has got the pedigree though. Optimistic.

Always thought that was an odd one. Only saw him play once, against Brizzle, and he didn't disgrace himself but was taken off at half time. Weird.

Always thought that was an odd one. Only saw him play once, against Brizzle, and he didn't disgrace himself but was taken off at half time. Weird.

Haha I was at that game as part of my stag do before a great night out in brizzle. I think. :lol:

The boy seems to have skills, just remains to be seen if he can make the step up, but I think he will, he's a bit like our Will imo, so if Will is ever crocked and Mac wants a replacement I think this guy is where he is hoping to look to fill his boots.

Archived