Craig Bryson should be our new Captain

ramafan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What worries me is what happens if Barker gets back in the team.

We could have a 'field' captain and a club captain playing at the same time.

Would they have different armbands?

Who will take precedence?

A total recipe for disaster, I just hope Mac has a plan for handling this.

Don't be so bitter Grantona, at least you managed to land Sordell and Taylor.

Chin up mate.

Nothing screams out 'Premier League club' like this...

"http://www.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/2014-15/June/490-burnley-sign-marvin-sordell-040714/_jcr_content/renditions/cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin" alt="cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin">

Angry Ram or Eddie to be new captain ;)

I can convey my instructions in any one of 29 languages.

Unfortunately none of them remotely resemble English.

This discussion comes up a lot. It's hard to say because the Captain really goes to a popular, vocal player in the dressing room rather than a fan favourite.

It should be the player that all the other player respect and like. The player who others tend to follow like in any group of people there's always a leader/s. Plus he needs to know more than his own job.

Hard for fans to say.

so bucko then

Tbf, the only way Bryson will be captain is if they inserted a clause in his contract to say so.

Don't see him more of a leader than Keogh.. If there was to be a change then it would be Buxton, but he's club/vice captain anyway.. (isn't he?)

I've never thought it matters that much who wears the armband, just having positive influences on the pitch and lots of voices is important. I've seen Bucko give the team talks in the huddle, I've seen Keogh do it. Granty's not exactly quiet either.

I wouldn't take the armband off Keogh, especially after Wembley.

its nonsense that you have to be a shouter to be captain , its what you do at training and match days that decide this and how much respect you have from your team mates , I would say its a stick on bryso will one day be the captain of derby

its nonsense that you have to be a shouter to be captain , its what you do at training and match days that decide this and how much respect you have from your team mates , I would say its a stick on bryso will one day be the captain of derby

signed a new contract also valley? :p

Archived