Sources, sauces and ITK

sage

Sorry if this is on the wrong forum,but tomorrow morning,at 3.00am on sky sports 1,Jeff Stelling is joined by Alan Durban,Roy McFarland,and Colin Todd to discuss the extraordinary Rise of Brian Cloughs Derby County.Time to set the timers on your sky box and enjoy.If anyone knows the right forum for this programne please post it

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope I'm in that 20% or I'll be kicking off

No need for you to worry bonnie lad.

I know my place..... and even I've got to admit when someone is head and shoulders above me ;-)

Maybe to others, I'm in the 80% by the way, I'm a pretty fair fella and it's not for me to judge other peoples standards.

No need for you to worry bonnie lad.

I know my place..... and even I've got to admit when someone is head and shoulders above me ;-)

Maybe to others, I'm in the 80% by the way, I'm a pretty fair fella and it's not for me to judge other peoples standards.

Great use of Pareto analysis btw ronnie. The old 80-20 rule.

20% of Boycie's posts are made when he's 80% drunk. 

the rest are *****....

Excellent post, i confess to being a bit of a lurker who has read this forum and others for many years..... i used to write on RamArena and FWIW i am occasionally ITK but choose not to share the info as i dont want to betray the trust my source has placed in me.

That being said, the reaction of some posters is way too extreme and i dont think i wpuld share the info anyway, as mentioned, any of us with contacts and indeed those contacts only get told the latest situation, this can change in an instant and isnt restricted to us mer mortals.

Odemwingie claimed to have been told he could leave wba the other year and actually went to the club, that cpuld be stupidity but it also cpuld be that the situation changed.

Noone should be torn apart just because they choose to share what is generally positive news even if it doesnt come off

Just read through the idiocy that Mackworth Ram had to put up with from the smart4rse that is NSR, what a tool. I have met people like him before who use their tiny intellect to bully and score points off others and just end up looking stupid. Classic stuff this time round by ridiculing a fellow forum member and nit picking when it's fairly clear that MR was only telling us what he'd been told himself.

Just read through the idiocy that Mackworth Ram had to put up with from the smart4rse that is NSR, what a tool. I have met people like him before who use their tiny intellect to bully and score points off others and just end up looking stupid. Classic stuff this time round by ridiculing a fellow forum member and nit picking when it's fairly clear that MR was only telling us what he'd been told himself.

Please explain to me what I've done wrong? I stated my opinion, isn't that what a forums for? Grow up

Please explain to me what I've done wrong? I stated my opinion, isn't that what a forums for? Grow up

You weren't just stating your opinion were you now (be honest) - you were having a proper pop at MR, basically picking on him and doing the equivalent of a fishwife constantly jabbing her figure at her hubby. The fact that your argument was daft - because he didn't say something about one potential signing that must mean he knows **** all about the ones he has reported some knowledge on - come on pal, it ain't me that needs to grow up

You weren't just stating your opinion were you now (be honest) - you were having a proper pop at MR, basically picking on him and doing the equivalent of a fishwife constantly jabbing her figure at her hubby. The fact that your argument was daft - because he didn't say something about one potential signing that must mean he knows **** all about the ones he has reported some knowledge on - come on pal, it ain't me that needs to grow up

Please show me where I having a pop? I merely stated that I didn't believe the fee he was suggesting, and that he hadn't suggested any information that hadn't been previous stated. My opinion!...

NSR is a numpty and need to grow up, leave Mackworth Ram alone. If people think it's bs or whatever else then IGNORE is that hard for you to do that?

Archived