• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TobyWanKenobi

The Incredible Sam

"duXB0Ki" alt="duXB0Ki">

Sam the Barbarian

"WQA6feG" alt="WQA6feG">

Mount Samrushmore (I'm way more proud of this than I should be...)

"xRLzSri" alt="xRLzSri">

Could imagine him being a heel manager in WWE, would be like Paul Heyman!

Probably come out with unreal promos!

The Incredible Sam

"duXB0Ki" alt="duXB0Ki">

Sam the Barbarian

"WQA6feG" alt="WQA6feG">

Mount Samrushmore (I'm way more proud of this than I should be...)

"xRLzSri" alt="xRLzSri">

Bucko carved that with his teeth

Could imagine him being a heel manager in WWE, would be like Paul Heyman!

Probably come out with unreal promos!

Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Sam Rush and I am an advocate for my client... The Beast Incarnate....

No, not Brock Lesnar. Jake Buxton!

Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Sam Rush and I am an advocate for my client... The Beast Incarnate....

No, not Brock Lesnar. Jake Buxton!

Eat, sleep, conquer the Stre..... Trees ;)

What a 9/10 months.

From the defeat at the CG to yesterday's announcement re Bryson, just....wow!

When the comments came out post-Wembley about trying to retain the core of the squad, I just hoped we'd be able to keep MOST of them. To retain them all, what an incredible job Sam Rush, Steve McClaren and the owners/board have done.

Many people, myself included, have had lingering doubts about how ambitious our owners are, but with all the efforts to secure our better players for the long-term, and the players we're now being linked with....it's a long time since we've had this much optimism. Even in the summer of the LoG's takeover I don't think we had this level of excitement and expectation. Hope this plays out in the home attendances, it would be great to have full houses for every home game, turn the iPro into an intimidating fortress.

What a 9/10 months.

From the defeat at the CG to yesterday's announcement re Bryson, just....wow!

When the comments came out post-Wembley about trying to retain the core of the squad, I just hoped we'd be able to keep MOST of them. To retain them all, what an incredible job Sam Rush, Steve McClaren and the owners/board have done.

Many people, myself included, have had lingering doubts about how ambitious our owners are, but with all the efforts to secure our better players for the long-term, and the players we're now being linked with....it's a long time since we've had this much optimism. Even in the summer of the LoG's takeover I don't think we had this level of excitement and expectation. Hope this plays out in the home attendances, it would be great to have full houses for every home game, turn the iPro into an intimidating fortress.

Couldn't agree more....

Remember saying at the time that it was perfect timing to choose the decision they chose (after the Forest game) I won't delve into alcomment as it's been said over and over again!

It's been a whirlwind! Very exciting times....

Couldn't agree more....

Remember saying at the time that it was perfect timing to choose the decision they chose (after the Forest game) I won't delve into alcomment as it's been said over and over again!

It's been a whirlwind! Very exciting times....

All of a sudden, it seems, we went from "slowly slowly catchy monkey" to "fook this! Let's harpoon us a silverback"

All of a sudden, it seems, we went from "slowly slowly catchy monkey" to "fook this! Let's harpoon us a silverback"

Analogy of the day.....

Prefer analogy to puns anytime ;)

Archived