Anthony Gardner

Jonesy90

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark obrain had a heart operation and injury was not his fault as it was from another player from the oppersition so get off the young lad case.

Yes, I knew about that, I was actually referring to the foot injury in 2011, the cruciat ligament damage in 2012 and the knee injury in 2013.

As I said, I would love him to prove me wrong but there has been a lot of players that have prematurely ended their career due to the amount of injuries they had as a young player. Dean Ashton just on example.

I'm not on his back, I'm merely pushing him gently over the white line :-)

Yes, I knew about that, I was actually referring to the foot injury in 2011, the cruciat ligament damage in 2012 and the knee injury in 2013.

As I said, I would love him to prove me wrong but there has been a lot of players that have prematurely ended their career due to the amount of injuries they had as a young player. Dean Ashton just on example.

I'm not on his back, I'm merely pushing him gently over the white line :-)

Dean Ashton was 26 when he retired and that was only because of a recurring ankle injury he got playing for England in 2006. OB is only 20 and I think he has been unfortunate with a number of different injuries and has done very well to battle back to fitness on countless occasions. He should be available this season for sure.

Archived