If you could pick any 3 players to sign for Derby ( realistically )

NewEra

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely Thorne and Wisdom. Then, do we strengthen the centre of defence (eg Dawson) or bring in another central striking option (eg McCormack)? And I do like a surprise package. Who'd heard of Idiakez before we signed him? What a player!

Sitting on the fence as per usual...

George Thorne, John Brayford and Harry Maguire

With Ikechi Anya replacing Jamie Ward and Lukas Jutkiewicz replacing Conor Sammon

,,,net increase = 3

OK Brayford possibly a ridicluos choice, but I haven't seen a better right back that we could afford (mainly due to only really having time to watch Derby) exceptf Bruno from Brighton, but he's very old.

There's a yes man.

As opposed to who.? Maybe I need to be a bit more unrealistic about transfers??? Mccormack??? Yawn! Hmm who else hang on, , I've got it! Have you heard of these 2? I reckon on our budget we might I repeat might get them for 1 million each and around 10000 a week wages. Yaya toure dcm n Micheal debuechy rb. P.s I thought your 3 suggestions were excellent.

As opposed to who.? Maybe I need to be a bit more unrealistic about transfers??? Mccormack??? Yawn!

Hmm who else hang on, , I've got it! Have you heard of these 2? I reckon on our budget we might I repeat might get them for 1 million each and around 10000 a week wages. Yaya toure dcm n Micheal debuechy rb.

P.s I thought your 3 suggestions were excellent.

Calm down. Calm down.

Archived