your first game

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

95/96 season. v. Grimsby. 1-1. Dean Sturridge scored for us but I didn't see the goal as I was to small to see over everyone when they stood up in anticiapation of Deano scoring.

Are you me? I was also too small to see much of the Game. hahahahahaha

Haha...I'm starting to wonder the same thing.....don't tell me you had a packet of salt and vinegar crisps at half time as well?

Oh thank god, no I didn't - so its all good. But I do remember having my first curry sauce and chips experience walking up which remained a ritual for the remaining days at the BBG.

Ipswich Town away March 1980. Drew 1-1. Dave Swindlehurst scored for us but then Eric Gates equalised in the 2nd half. We had 2 penalties saved by the Ipswich keeper Paul Cooper. Highlights were on Match of the Day that night and for some reason we wore our Orange away strip. What a day!

if you're a woman you can lie its okay

I'm a bloke and I'm 19. I lived in a houseful of Derby fans but nobody went to any games, except that season. My brother and his mate got season tickets but my brother's mate couldn't go to some games and so he gave the ticket to me whenever he couldn't make it. Went to about 4 or 5 games that year. I got a ST the next season, as did he, and we've been ST holders since.

Archived