Where do we come from?

RLACML

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol I live in major.. Weirdly. Been here about 2 months. But yeah sounds like a plan.

I live on the outside of Newquay (St Columb Major). I travel to most matches on my own which is a killer in petrol and sanity, if anyone ever fancies a car share, let me know. Should think about a Cornwall Rams supporters club.

I'll be living outside of Wadebridge from November. Would definitely be interested a car share.

Look out for a white (with black trim) Beemer estate with a DCFC sticker on the back window - that'll be me!

It's been a bit lonely down here as a Rams fan (apart from my kids who all wear the black and white) so nice to know we're not alone!

Cheers

How are you getting on with your visit to Derby? Will you be here this season to see a live match?

I am going to do my best to try to get a work exchange with the library sometime this Fall.If that doesnt happen it will be hard financially for me to come as it is over a 1000 usd just for plane ticket.Hopefully things will work out.

Ay up

Now live in Woodford Green some 5 stops on the Central Line tube from the Olympic Park at Stratford. But lived till

I was 8 in Abingdon Street Derby then till 15 in Dairyhouse Road an earshot from the BBG then in Valley Road Chaddesden

Archived