Derby play Rangers at the iPro

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody hell that was best post I've ever read from you Tombo. :o Take a bow lad

Not sure whether to be insulted or not, but thanks  :lol: Do you mean my standard of posting is normally so low that a half sensible one is a rarity, or that particular post was even better than my normal top drawer posting standards?

Totally agree.

Just wish the guys on here who are on the wind up would give it a rest there beyond boring.

If you have no life, mates or friends with benefits then read through the whole thread .

Out of a few hundred regular posters you will find half a dozen who like Rangers, half a dozen who don't. And a few hundred who don't really care either way.

That's just us, we're not representative of the Derby support as a whole, its just our little forum stumbling through cyberspace trying to make sense of the big questions facing humanity in these troubled times.

Things like, will the newly sponsored "Unite the Union Ticket Office" be any better than the "Digonex Ticket Office?", or, "dare I wear a football shirt that says "Just Eat"`on it?"

You have no idea of what we go through down here. Even Bonnie Prince Charlie shook his head and trudged back home after a brief visit!

If you have no life, mates or friends with benefits then read through the whole thread .

Out of a few hundred regular posters you will find half a dozen who like Rangers, half a dozen who don't. And a few hundred who don't really care either way.

That's just us, we're not representative of the Derby support as a whole, its just our little forum stumbling through cyberspace trying to make sense of the big questions facing humanity in these troubled times.

Things like, will the newly sponsored "Unite the Union Ticket Office" be any better than the "Digonex Ticket Office?", or, "dare I wear a football shirt that says "Just Eat"`on it?"

You have no idea of what we go through down here. Even Bonnie Prince Charlie shook his head and trudged back home after a brief visit!

He came to Derby to drum up support for a revolution and found that the people of Derby really could not be arsed to revolt. That sums up our fine city in a nutshell.

"Revolution? Nah mate, I've got work in the morning".

Apparently he went to Nottingham for the same reason but found that they were revolting enough already.

I don't get why derby fans wouldn't go to see one of the biggest clubs in the world and the best travelling support in the world

You are obviously fishing but I will bite...................Why would I pay to see that? Your standard of football is poor. You lot and Celtic have dined out in Europe over the years by default. Not so much for you now but over the years you got used to winning everything in the SPL between you because the opposition were rubbish. Like taking candy from a baby.

Nothing personal but I'm afraid the bottom line is Glasgow Rangers (particularly now) are a disappointing selection as a final friendly for Derby hence the lack of interest.

You are obviously fishing but I will bite...................Why would I pay to see that? Your standard of football is poor. You lot and Celtic have dined out in Europe over the years by default. Not so much for you now but over the years you got used to winning everything in the SPL between you because the opposition were rubbish. Like taking candy from a baby.

Nothing personal but I'm afraid the bottom line is Glasgow Rangers (particularly now) are a disappointing selection as a final friendly for Derby hence the lack of interest.

100%agreed

But it doesn't matter who you would play in the final friendly according to some on here it wouldn't matter who you got.

I'll be there. The Tinman's testimonial was a good day out and from what I can tell the thousands of Rangers fans that stayed over that weekend caused no trouble - they just focussed on consuming as much alcohol as possible... Some even forced a few wee drams down us when we were out on the town the night before.

If 11,800 is a record league attendance, you must be playing in a pretty **** league.

No one is interested in pre season friendles, against Sunderland and west Brom the last couple of years we only got a few thousand, and they are premiership teams (just). I'm not quite sure why you think Rangers are a big enough draw to reverse that trend given the uselessness of the Scottish league.

I am, having been to see us at Matlock, Nuneaton and Burton (I was on holiday for the Mickleover and Notts County games) - and I shall be at the Rangers game. I'm only sorry to say that work commitments wouldn't allow us to head over to Austria.

(OK, I'm sad and have no life)

Yip Eddie driving down tomorrow , staying at his bit , can't lose eh my favourite player against the greatest team in the world

Good man, glad you are coming down - but I'm a bit puzzled about the 'favourite player against the greatest team in the world' bit. I thought that Bryson was your favourite - is he guesting for Rangers?

Good man, glad you are coming down - but I'm a bit puzzled about the 'favourite player against the greatest team in the world' bit. I thought that Bryson was your favourite - is he guesting for Rangers?

Ha ha very clever , to be fair since he's come down I've seen derby a lot more than the rangers and loved every minute of it , fantastic to watch , I'm just a wee bit surprised there has been no new signings apart from George Thorne which was a real kick in the teeth as he's top drawer to kick on from last season , can only imagine mclaren waiting on premiership clubs naming their 25 n then nabbing a few players

Archived