Derby play Rangers at the iPro

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tombo...Noticed a lot of derby fans labelling all the Rangers support as bigoted in some way or another...Is that not political too ? 

I don't think it was a lot of fans, as I saw it, it was a tiny fraction of those who post on here let alone the Derby crowd at large. Hope you enjoy your day, I am going to watch a football match and don't care what or who you sing about so long as it is a catchy tune :-)

Easy for you to say.

SNP winning on the 28 th and breaking up the uk makes me want to puke,more coverage the no campaign gets the better,it really is that simple.

If you don't like it ..tough

I'll be voting no, and I'm very confident that Scotland will as well. So, as dramatically as you put it, I agree.

But what does that have to do with this friendly? It isn't going to get any coverage, it's just going to be Rangers fans shouting to themselves.

I have a list of personal insults ready to throw at you but I'll probably get a warning and you aren't worth that. Enjoy rotting in Scottish football.

Someone said earlier that we shouldn't paint all Rangers fans with the same brush, and I agree. Saying that, I'm yet to meet a Rangers fan that isn't a bigot.

Seeing as one of my best mate has been round to mine today and is a Rangers fan I can confirm he ain't no bigot. Also a serving police officer so I imagine he would lose his job if he was chanting sectarian ******.

I don't like all the politics stuff etc going on with match tomorrow.... But what you just posted there is inaccurate. There's good and bad in all football fans.

I don't like all the politics stuff etc going on with match tomorrow.... But what you just posted there is inaccurate. There's good and bad in all football fans.

No, it's not. I said I had never met a Rangers fan that wasn't a bigot, and I haven't. I didn't say that every Rangers fan was a bigot.

No, it's not. I said I had never met a Rangers fan that wasn't a bigot, and I haven't. I didn't say that every Rangers fan was a bigot.

How many you met? Apologies misread the post

How many you met? Apologies misread the post

That's fine. In terms of actually knowing them, it'll be double figures but only just. Luckily, Edinburgh doesn't have many Rangers fans.

I know a lot more Celtic fans and while a few of them are decent, the majority are bigots as well. Overall, both are as bad as each other.

That's fine. In terms of actually knowing them, it'll be double figures but only just. Luckily, Edinburgh doesn't have many Rangers fans.

I know a lot more Celtic fans and while a few of them are decent, the majority are bigots as well. Overall, both are as bad as each other.

I imagine if you did go to match tomorrow or into Derby over weekend you meet some good some bad and some downright "insert insult here"

I fail to understand why Scotlands newest club and last years runners up in the Ramsden cup has,nt got the Rams fans excited, i cant wait !

Still boring everyone I see,you better get uefa and scottish football authorities lords etc on speed dial my friend they take a diffrent view,I tend to listen to the people that matter than someone on a fitba forum or Facebook.

Have a nice day

I imagine if you did go to match tomorrow or into Derby over weekend you meet some good some bad and some downright "insert insult here"

I don't doubt that. Unfortunately, with this particular club, the number of good people is majorly reduced from the norm

Am bealing am not in derby the now,looks like tonight's going to be a belter too.

Still boring everyone I see,you better get uefa and scottish football authorities lords etc on speed dial my friend they take a diffrent view,I tend to listen to the people that matter than someone on a fitba forum or Facebook.

Have a nice day

Eufa have banned your new club from any of their tournaments for 3 years because the club couldnt produce 3 years worth of accounts, fact. Rangers fc were liquidated in July 2012,fact, Eufa deal with football clubs not companies.

Old rangers had a vote on the SFA, new rangers dont because they cant produce 3 years worth of accountd as they were founded in 2012, fact.

Dont try and change history be proud that your new club rose from the ashes of thee liquidated club and is now playing football in the lower leagues

Do you even support derby?

Don't tell me your a yahoo on here because we're playing derby??

My goodness, we had this discussion earlier in the thread.

I do support Derby, I've had a season ticket for 7 years. My father was born in Derby, but I've never lived there.

Archived