Derby play Rangers at the iPro

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Afternoon all,

Just like I did last year with Bristol City and Sheffield Wednesday it is always nice to say hello on supporters forums and see how other fans enjoy pre season, summer transfers and ambitions for the year ahead before visiting. I thoroughly enjoyed watching some of the championship last season and Derby played some great football, unlucky not to go up in the end. Anyway, just like last year at Hillsborough and Ashton Gate, The Rangers will arrive with thousands of fans or as many as Derby allow in. We will only be there for one reason and that is to watch the Famous Glasgow Rangers. With every support there are elements of idiots who will be drunk and will do stupid things but the vast majority will enjoy the day out! Unfortunately we won't be competing much on the park, but we will be singing before, during and after. As for the songs that some were describing as sectarian I don't think anyone will be offended. We are not wanting other clubs to like us or say how great we are, but once you hear us by our noise you will be slightly jealous that your fans couldn't generate the same atmosphere week in week out! Enjoy!

They sent an email out

EDIT (no they didn't)

There was some information on the main website, can't remember exactly where.

Your username is your customer number

Your new temporary password is your postcode, in lower case, you then choose a new one.

The old ones being in the box is down to your browser storing form information, not the website

PS there's a typo on the print off tickets

'fold along the dotted line and insert into tthe scanner'

How long did it take after purchase before you received the PDF/whatever it was containing the ticket details for printing?

Seconds for me.

I can possibly forsee issues with firewalls.

Not received anything here 3 hours later.

• 2 weeks later...

How many of us have got tickets for this one?

I'm actually allowing the missus (she is Scottish) to come to this game and we will be in town early doors to have a few drinks.

vicars tweeted 10000 including 7500 Rangers

hopefully we sell more tickets so that we arent completly taken over by rangers, i reckon we could get 10,000 derby fans minimum

If there's 10,000 Derby fans, I'll eat JW's ****. Hopefully we sell all the tickets to Rangers fans

Should have held the game in Scotland, and we could have had a proper team down here.

Our development squad could do with a Scottish Division 1 test.

Thought the same - in order of ability and the ascension of quality opponent, this should have been sandwiched between Ilkeston and Notts County.

Archived