Igor

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who was there on his debut ...we leaked 5 goals ....... ?

Yet I went home to bonfire party and was telling everyone this guy is ace!  Team just need to play his way.

He kept demanding ball off Hoult at every goal kick.

AND ..thankfully Igor never again had to play in a back four !!

He said on Radio Derby earlier that he left Croatia job for personal reasons ... ???  probably he was personally gutted losing to Scots !!!

And the way he bowed to the South East corner DURING a game when playing for West Ham was typical Igor !

Our decline began with his sale - or rather the recruitment of Carbonari in 1998 - just after Igor was named in France 98 best 11 players, we went and peed him off by signing a player in his position ...as good as Carbonari was, to spend £2.7M on an Igor type player was very strange.

Igor then only played half the games courtesy of Harry Kewell!!

Yes was there at his debut ... 5 - 1 away at Tranmere ...infront of around 9,000 fans  ...has we know the rest is history ..enjoyed the return fixture at baseball ground better   6 - 2   simmo,s free kick  was unreal 

Don't know about manager ...but one thing is for sure  wish we could find a player of his calibre , magnitude  ,  and replicate what Igor did for us ...  awesome

I'd love Igor to help us find such a player and sell the Derby dream to him. Surely there's a brilliant Balkan centreback wanting to come and play in England?

Wernt Igor getting some stick from everyone in Croatia for the way they played and by how they only just qualified?

Didnt his owd mate Davor ask him to resign?

I cant remember it all but it sounded all a bit political and Igor had monk on about it

Who was there on his debut ...we leaked 5 goals ....... ?

Yet I went home to bonfire party and was telling everyone this guy is ace!  Team just need to play his way.

He kept demanding ball off Hoult at every goal kick.

AND ..thankfully Igor never again had to play in a back four !!

He said on Radio Derby earlier that he left Croatia job for personal reasons ... ???  probably he was personally gutted losing to Scots !!!

Think that was at Tranmere and he actually scored our goal if memory serves?

Archived