Burnley and QPR attempts to sign Craig Bryson

Jenkinson

Nothing is saying he wants to go at all. But makes sense for him to have a clause like this which allows him to speak to whoever just to hear what they have to say... then inevitably say "DCFC... the team for me..."

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we get a decent fee for him id be fine with him going.

Id like around £5 million, but £3-4 million would be acceptable.

Hendrick, Hughes, Coutts will be here next season.

Hendrick will bag 10+ goals quite easily in my opinion.

Will Bryson have another season like last? Are we right to cash in now whilst he's had the best season of his life?

I think McClaren will replace him if he goes.

To me it looks as though we will be changing our system next season. Bryson is very effective in the one we play now, but is he as effective in a 4-4-2? Not for me.

Id be very happy if he stayed, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if he went.

If he chose Burnley over us, then he's welcome to leave. 

Theres a massive chance we will pass them on the way down next season

Manager Dyche has been weighing up a move for Bryson over the summer, and a £750,000 trigger clause is understood to have been activated. However, that only permits clubs to hold talks with Derby’s player of the year. The Rams are looking for more in terms of a fee, possibly in the region of £2m, for a player who scored 16 goals in 49 games last season, including two hat-tricks.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/11298565._/?

If we get a decent fee for him id be fine with him going.

Id like around £5 million, but £3-4 million would be acceptable.

Hendrick, Hughes, Coutts will be here next season.

Hendrick will bag 10+ goals quite easily in my opinion.

Will Bryson have another season like last? Are we right to cash in now whilst he's had the best season of his life?

I think McClaren will replace him if he goes.

To me it looks as though we will be changing our system next season. Bryson is very effective in the one we play now, but is he as effective in a 4-4-2? Not for me.

Id be very happy if he stayed, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if he went.

If he chose Burnley over us, then he's welcome to leave. 

Theres a massive chance we will pass them on the way down next season

I'm not trying to shoot you down here but what has suggested we'll be changing our system next season? I've not come to this conclusion from anything coming out if the club this summer so just wondering why you think that?

Just the players we are being linked with.

Juke, McCormack etc.

Juke seems like for like competition for Martin, which we lacked last year. McCormack would be excellent either side of the front three as he creates a lot as well as scores a lot. For me these would plug gaps left by Bamford and no like for like competition for Martin

i wouldnt complain if he went for 2-3million probably around 2.5million would doit fir me, a fair price for both clubs, i wouldnt begrudge him leaving but id be sad to see him go, he wont be as much of a loss as a few people are making, hendrick + hughes would walk into most championship sides and id be happy to bet hendrick will get double figures, but would bryson?

i think its wise to cash in on him now,

the only problem i ave is will martin get 20+ goals without the bryson linkup?

I'd be absolutely mortified if we changed the system.

I'm not just gonna Like it, I'm gonna quote it and say "^^^ this".

I would be more gutted by us changing the system than losing McLaren or any player ('cept Bucko obviously).

Archived