Forest Fans sense of humour

jukeboxjim

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might have found it mildly humourous if it had come from a supporter of a successful team. 

Notts Forest are a shambles of a football club so I suppose our failure to beat QPR must go down as the highlight of their miserable season. Poor attempt to console themselves for their own ineptitude.

MUST TRY HARDER SUCKERS "http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/images/smilies/smiley_finger" alt="smiley_finger">

I might have found it mildly humourous if it had come from a supporter of a successful team. 

Notts Forest are a shambles of a football club so I suppose our failure to beat QPR must go down as the highlight of their miserable season. Poor attempt to console themselves for their own ineptitude.

MUST TRY HARDER SUCKERS "http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/images/smilies/smiley_finger" alt="smiley_finger">

I would have been even more 'meh' if it had come from a (slightly) more successful team like our Thorney Tesco bag wearing 'friends' from yam yam land.

MUST TRY HARDER SUCKERS "http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/images/smilies/smiley_finger" alt="smiley_finger">

Rockin smiley that. Where can I get one?

Come on people... it was a well written and mildly humorous article... if it had been written about anyone else but us you lot would be laughing at it... let's all take this with the pinch of salt it's obviously meant... this guy obviously isn't one of the forest moron brigade and you have to allow a bit of respect for that...

I mean he's going to hell anyway... all forest fans are... so why give him grief now...

Only problems he's gone a bit wrong with are

a) Macca lost with them when we had 10 men and won 5-0 with us which by progression that it's NOTHING to do with managers and everything to do with us just being MUCH MUCH better than them

b) Free season tickets? When we sell more than them every year? Interesting...

Come on people... it was a well written and mildly humorous article... if it had been written about anyone else but us you lot would be laughing at it... let's all take this with the pinch of salt it's obviously meant... this guy obviously isn't one of the forest moron brigade and you have to allow a bit of respect for that...

I mean he's going to hell anyway... all forest fans are... so why give him grief now...

Only problems he's gone a bit wrong with are

a) Macca lost with them when we had 10 men and won 5-0 with us which by progression that it's NOTHING to do with managers and everything to do with us just being MUCH MUCH better than them

b) Free season tickets? When we sell more than them every year? Interesting...

Re season tickets, at least we have an idea that the income from ours stays in the club, and that we are unlikely to receive a WUP from HMRC so soon after selling 10,000 or so of them.

Re season tickets, at least we have an idea that the income from ours stays in the club, and that we are unlikely to receive a WUP from HMRC so soon after selling 10,000 or so of them.

10,000? Isn't that a bit optimistic? :)

10,000? Isn't that a bit optimistic? :)

Well, their U-12s get free ones - so in many instances the parents qualify for freebies too.

to be honest the ones i know and have conversed with are funny as ****! football fans usually are , they might be our rivals but there still human ( ish ) at the end of day, im sure there are some that are as funny as a kick in the ******** but ive heard some of the "banter" in our ground and its birder line if its English let alone funny!

TobyWanKenobi

Let em get on with it. If last season is anything to go by, and it usually is, we are on for a promotion fight, and they will be scrapping relegation.

Archived