KFC, BK or McD?

sage

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McDonald's, rarely. A chicken legend with salsa is pretty damn good though. I have never, and will never eat at BK or KFC. Not sure why really, they just seem horrible. 

On a side note - My father is a vet and he assures me that the beef they use at McDonald's is actually top class, he knows the abattoir people. That's in Scotland anyway. 

Surely this should be a poll? I'd go for McDonalds probably, though it's not somewhere I go often. I'm a Greggs man, or Birds depending if I'm in the homeland or not

Was in the "homeland" at the weekend, Birds pork pie followed by strawberry tart..............priceless!

Never been a big fan of these burger type thingys, I'm more a tripe, chitterlings, polony, pork scratchings and black pudding type of bloke.

Was in the "homeland" at the weekend, Birds pork pie followed by strawberry tart..............priceless!

Never been a big fan of these burger type thingys, I'm more a tripe, chitterlings, polony, pork scratchings and black pudding type of bloke.

You can keep the black pudding and the tripe, thanks, horrible stuff. I don't actually know what chitterlings or polony are I'm afraid. I must've had a sheltered life.

I could eat my own weight in pork scratchings though, fantastic and so addictive

At least Rammie only gets frisky every 4/5 weeks now.

That's what Rammie said to Froggg. The subsequent eye bulging is what gave Froggg his name

You have had too much Alhambra Reserva.... :lol: 

1) McDonald's

2) KFC

3) Burger King

I go to McDonald's the most, purely because of the Big Tasty. That and the sausage and egg McMuffins aside, there's really not too much to write home about but you can at least get some enjoyment from your food there.

I go to KFC very rarely. I go when I'm feeling depressed and so miserable that I become reckless. Usually I order a 'family-sized' bucket because I have a big appetite but to be honest, I just end up polishing off the whole meal and regretting it. I simply feel disgusting afterwards and say to myself 'never again' but at least once a year, I trot along.

I could probably count on my hands the number of times I've been to Burger King. It's over-priced and over-rated, in my opinion.

We have all three out here and to be honest, McDonald's is popular because several of its branches are open 24 hours, which is convenient if the shops and supermarkets are closed and you can't be bothered to cook. But honestly, even here, there are better options out there if you're looking for fast food.

We have Carl's Jr., which is an American chain that does some decent burgers. There are also some local chains like Megaburger and Teremok, which are good value. Teremok though is not your traditional fast food chain. It offers soups, dumplings and pancakes - basically Russian cuisine but still very good for a quick fix. We even have a Korean cafe next door to work that does fried chicken that's probably on par with KFC's, which is not all that. I prefer homemade chicken.

Back at home, to be honest, unless I had a desperate craving for any of the above, I probably wouldn't bother. I could go to the chippy or the Chinese or even grab a pizza, Cornish pasty or a sausage roll from the supermarket before I'd think of going to any of those places.

I'd say McDonalds because as much as I love the KFC Original Recipe Chicken, you sometimes just can't resist the glorious filth of a Big Mac/Big Tasty meal. McDonalds is (by a whisker) the best value for money too if you go for a large.

Only go to McD when dragged there by others. Bland food.

Been a KFC voter for years but in Saturday their drive in was shut so I went to Burger King. I was starving so had Bacon double cheeseburger xl. it was immense but I could feel angina developing as I eat it. They do much better fries than the others.

Much prefer McTurks or Belper Continental if I have the choice though.

Archived