Should we switch ends?

rammieib

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is also a suggestion that we should warm up at the South end too, I'm sure the players would get more fired up if they ran out to the South Stand, rather than the sedate North Stand

Errm.... When they come out to warm up, there is hardly anyone in the south stand.

Sorry, I knew renewing for like the tenth time in a row was something I shouldn't have done.

All teams in the country pretty much always use the second half to attack towards their most vocal fans - Liverpoool, Man Utd, Palace all spring to mind.

Of course we should change it around, regularly - because I sit towards the south end of the east stand and I'd like to see match-defining 2nd half moments a bit clearer from time to time.

All the players celebrating late goals down the other end of the pitch. I want to see them infront of me.

Of course we should change it around, regularly - because I sit towards the south end of the east stand and I'd like to see match-defining 2nd half moments a bit clearer from time to time.

All the players celebrating late goals down the other end of the pitch. I want to see them infront of me.

You can always move. There are still season tickets available in the North Stand.

No empty seats behind SS goal GR.

Don't think owt should be changed either, things like where the players come out, where they warm up, where they celebrate a goal isn't important to me. As long as we support them vocally is all that matters.

All the South Stand seats have been sold for next season, the only empty end will be the North Stand.

Won't be empty - my fat lardarse will occupy a fair proportion of the back row.

All the South Stand seats have been sold for next season, the only empty end will be the North Stand.

All South Stand ST's have been sold. That doesn't mean every seat. A few hundred will not be sold as season tickets so that they can jack the prices up on them on an individual game basis and make more dosh. But the South Stand will be 90-95% full every game. 99.9% for Forest (because there's always a handful of people who didn't make it to the game for whatever reason, so not quite 100%)

yeah it's alright for me sitting in the south stand we had a great view last year but my dad's eyes are knackered so he dont see a thing that happens in the other half haha

Buy him some binoculars for Father's Day.

Fair enough – but my idea still stands – have a SS+ season ticket that includes a designated empty seat in the North Stand for the second half

There is also a suggestion that we should warm up at the South end too, I'm sure the players would get more fired up if they ran out to the South Stand, rather than the sedate North Stand

Don't think it matters to be honest seeing as the majority of fans don't roll into after 230-245

But who would pay more to switch to watch the same game from the other end of the stadium GR?

Plus you've got 15 mins to get from your seat, into the concourse, outside (presuming they'd open the gates), halfway round the stadium, into the other concourse and up to your seat.

Doesn't leave much time for having a pi$$/getting a drink etc

Plus you've got 15 mins to get from your seat, into the concourse, outside (presuming they'd open the gates), halfway round the stadium, into the other concourse and up to your seat.

Doesn't leave much time for having a pi$$/getting a drink etc

It takes two minutes to walk around the perimeter of the pitch! We just flash our new SS+ Season Ticket at the steward!

Archived