Good reasons for been in the Championship next season

ariotofmyown

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should I say an away game at New York?

Sounds totally naff dunnit but there is a link between the two somehow.

Link is it's built on an old steelworks that made fire hydrants for New York and apparantley the piece of land itself was called New York. No idea how it originated though.

(From Wiki)

Yesterday hurt the game was so one sided, yes playing in the championship is going to give us plenty of goals to see. But QPR don't deserve the promotion and getting out of Wembley was bladdy awful! J

Yesterday hurt the game was so one sided, yes playing in the championship is going to give us plenty of goals to see. But QPR don't deserve the promotion and getting out of Wembley was bladdy awful! J

You don't always get what you deserve. 

That's why Davros gets to walk around without a cornerflag shoved up his @r$e......

Thanks all. Paul, what is an away membership and how do I get one? Thanks.

I paid £30 for membership then an extra £20 to make it an away membership. They'll be advertising them on the official site before long.

Already excited and double checked to make sure we get back from holiday before the season starts (return 2 days before so, just about made it).

Pencilled in Bournemouth, Fulham, Rotherham and Huddesfield as new away grounds for me next year. 

Archived