Good reasons for been in the Championship next season

ariotofmyown

A lot of positivity here. This is good. I wonder how the lads are feeling. Up for next season, or still moping about their missed shot at the big time (and maybe considering offers). I hope not, I hope they're able to see the up-side of all this, because it think next season will be a cracker, but only if they all stick around.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The onus is now on the owners and Mac - they'll need to sell next season to the players. 

On paper it could be a poor Championship next year, the sides coming down are gash. If we'd started the season last time how we ended it then we wouldn't have needed the playoffs. 

Combination of the above should give the owners/Mac more than enough ammo to be convincing the players that we have a great chance at the autos next year.

The south Stand will be class next year.

it that confirmed for next season? Was great vs brighton. Our style and cruel playoff defeat might give crowds a boost next season. And not having to fork out expensive prem ticket prices.

2 year season tickets on sale soon perhaps? Buy now to get the cheap price for the prem

I can see Cardiff, Blackburn and Wigan fighting for the autos with us. Who would imagine Burnley and us would finish second and third though? So you never know in the championship, a team like Bolton could be up there, you can never call it

it that confirmed for next season? Was great vs brighton. Our style and cruel playoff defeat might give crowds a boost next season. And not having to fork out expensive prem ticket prices.

2 year season tickets on sale soon perhaps? Buy now to get the cheap price for the prem

It is confirmed and I think it's pretty much sold out.

Good reasons for being in the championship next season....well we'll never win

the premiership so the next best thing is the championship trophy :D To be honest

i think being in this league is more exiting really apart from when you lose at some of

the more unfashionable clubs, this season was great when we went on that unbeaten

run and broke into the top six and stayed there, it reminded me of the old third

division days with davison and gee when we hit the top battling with plymouth and

reading ( i think :) ), and guess what, we got up on the final match with Rotheram!

So yes the championship is exiting, more so than getting stuffed every week in the greedy league :D

The Championship is a great league if you're playing good football and winning.

Who wouldn't want to watch Derby score five past teams next season? Plus there are more games to enjoy.

On a side note, it's an awful league if the football is hoofball rubbish and you lose more games than you win.

Now we are a bit more hopeful of Thorne I'm starting to get a buzz again. After Saturday I didn't think I'd have it until that silly international thingy is done with.

I just hope there isn't an element of "oh, we're 46 games away from being back where we were in May" attitude from the players. The sort of "I've done this once already" feeling.

Being a top Championship side is more fun than being a PL also ran. Shame there's no value in it or we could just opt out of promotion and stay down here.

The PL is horrible league. This is brill if like Bris says, you are winning.

The Championship is a great league if you're playing good football and winning.

Who wouldn't want to watch Derby score five past teams next season? Plus there are more games to enjoy.

On a side note, it's an awful league if the football is hoofball rubbish and you lose more games than you win.

Just needs #PrayForForest

Archived