Simon Dawkins

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunately McClaren has to make decisions BEFORE he sees the effects those decisions have.

We can all be great hindsight managers.

Sammon is pants. Dawkins has been quality for us.

But I wouldn't expect 15,000 fans attending their first game since 2007 to know that

Unfortunately McClaren has to make decisions BEFORE he sees the effects those decisions have.

We can all be great hindsight managers.

Sammon is pants. Dawkins has been quality for us.

But I wouldn't expect 15,000 fans attending their first game since 2007 to know that

But do you think Dawkins is good enough to get us top two? I think he is mid table at best...

Sorry but what is all this ****** about half the fans being part-time glory hunters.

Utter ******. And we've got that **** Vickers to blame for this.

I'm sure most tickets went to genuine fans.

people queued up overnight for tickets.

And i don't call Derby fans who live away from Derby glory hunters just because they can't get to many games.

End of rant.

I think macs subs were perfect! they were down to ten, Russell was as tired as ward you could see him keep bending down blowing out his cheeks off the ball, Dawkins was bought on for extra pace to hit QPR's knackered 10 men, the same with Bryson. It was obvious that Steve knew we probably weren't going to score in normal time, we all got that feeling the longer the game went on. That's why Bamford came on so late, it was his master stroke. He was going to wait until ET to bring him on and send us on a final push at their defense which I think we're almost ready to break before that lucky bloody goal nobody in the stadium saw coming. If we had taken it to ET, we would have won it I have no doubts.

Sorry but what is all this ****** about half the fans being part-time glory hunters.

Utter ******. And we've got that **** Vickers to blame for this.

I'm sure most tickets went to genuine fans.

people queued up overnight for tickets.

And i don't call Derby fans who live away from Derby glory hunters just because they can't get to many games.

End of rant.

Who you arguing with?

Did I say anything about fans living far away?

I'm on about people slating a player that's been good for us based on one game. Have they seen his other games?

Dawkins has put in some class performances.

I apologising for putting "attending their first game". I meant watching

Dawkins, Russell, Ward, Bamford

They are all good enough to have won the game, I would even have backed Sammon to make an impact against 10 men.

But we lost I don't think one specific player can be blamed.

In an attacking sense they were all at fault and from a defensive pov Wisdom was the only one not involved in that debarcle at the end.

In my opinion is for Simon Dawkins that we are not in the premier League.

When he got in he was waful, he wasn't able to passa a ball!!! and in front of the goal he didn't score!!!

In my opinion i would have brought in sammon, that fresh with force would have scored.

I hope for the second spot next year, but it's though: fulham, Cardiff have just bought 2-3 players ( javi guerra) and Norwich that don't want to sell...

:(

Im feeling 'orrible this morning, and trying to read this made me wince, do u read what u write b4 u post ?

'and in front of goal he didnt score !!!!'  Possibly the most niave comment i read in a while....not to mention the typo's, sorry im not happy today.......

As for the subs, i thought that the Hughes sub was just to give Bryson a game, as we debated b4 it was a tough call who would start, so i agree,it was change for change sake, for me, we could have kept on Hughes and taken off Ward as he best running and with them having parked the bus, more guile was needed so for me Bryson, Hughes, Martin,Russell, with Thorne and Hendrick behind was the better formation.... but what do i know :blink:

In my opinion is for Simon Dawkins that we are not in the premier League.

When he got in he was waful, he wasn't able to passa a ball!!! and in front of the goal he didn't score!!!

In my opinion i would have brought in sammon, that fresh with force would have scored.

I hope for the second spot next year, but it's though: fulham, Cardiff have just bought 2-3 players ( javi guerra) and Norwich that don't want to sell...

:(

I'm going to need a translator for this.

When he was on loan I thought he was a very good player, since we signed him fully, (mainly due to injury) he's not quite had that same spark!

As I said he has been injured so hopefully will be a case of getting back to full fitness and that spark will reignite.

I thought Russell was one of best players up untill he was took off

When he was on loan I thought he was a very good player, since we signed him fully, (mainly due to injury) he's not quite had that same spark!

As I said he has been injured so hopefully will be a case of getting back to full fitness and that spark will reignite.

I thought Russell was one of best players up untill he was took off

I thought the other way on Russell, looked lively for fifteen minutes then out of the game until the sending off.

Thought Wardy was our most dangerous player yesterday

Archived