Transfer targets

CumbrianRam

This is presuming Thorne, Wisdom and Bamford will not return and all out of contract players bar Ward will be relased that will leave us with

Grant

?????  Keogh Buxton Forsyth

?????

Bryson Hendrick/Hughes

Russell Martin Ward

Other players

Roos

Freeman

Coutts

Barker (if fit)

Sammon

Dawkins

O'Brien

Tom Naylor

Bennett

Who else to sell? Where to add?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top of my head post: Sammon, freeman, naylor can go. Barkers finished i think. Can see ward going. Add 2 cbs a rb and try and get thorne is a must! Another striker too by the way.

Grant

?? ?? ?? Forsyth

Thorne

Hendrick Bryson

Russell ??

Martin

Have to sign Thorne. Would take Wisdom but not sure if we will. Need 2 new centre backs. Hughes will go. Let Ward go. Dawkins could maybe step into a starting role, but we would still need someone else.

CB- Harry Maguire, Ben Turner

RB- Micah Richards, Martin Kelly (loan)

CDM- George Thorne... No-one else

RW- Matt Ritchie

ST- Chuks Aneke

Are a few suggestions

Micah Richards would be a great signing, but seems really unlikely. I hear good things about Maguire but we should only buy him if he's better than what we already have at CB. There's no point in paying what would be quite a lot of money if he'll sit on the bench.

Micah Richards would be a great signing, but seems really unlikely. I hear good things about Maguire but we should only buy him if he's better than what we already have at CB. There's no point in paying what would be quite a lot of money if he'll sit on the bench.

I agree, I have a feeling he'll be better than Keogh though.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Ward and Sammon go to Sheff Utd. Would love to see Bennett given a real good go next season, and agree that Maguire would be a cracking signing.

Fingers crossed though that George Thorne's latest tweet means he wants to stay! Without Premier League interest I would say we have a very good chance of nicking him.

Have to think that the chances of us getting Thorne must be seriously slim.

If WBA are mad enough to let him go (after he just signed a 3.5 year contract) then somebody with more money will buy him.

I'd get those wembley gate receipts and take them to WBA tomorrow to try and get him. The guy is top class. The worst thing about losing today is that means we will lose him and possibly Hughes/Bryson.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Ward and Sammon go to Sheff Utd. Would love to see Bennett given a real good go next season, and agree that Maguire would be a cracking signing.

Fingers crossed though that George Thorne's latest tweet means he wants to stay! Without Premier League interest I would say we have a very good chance of nicking him.

Hi, what are his latest tweets? Can you please post?

Take thorne and wisdom to a nice relaxing spa...give them some lovely hypnosis and when they are under...hit them with hypnotic suggestion "you are feeling sleepy...u want to join derby permanantly"

That'll do the trick...do it on hughes too :D

Why do some people think players will be leaving like Bryson/Hughes why didn't they leave last year?

We're better set up going into next season than we were going into this season.

Don't sell ANYONE except the deadwood

Why do some people think players will be leaving like Bryson/Hughes why didn't they leave last year?

We're better set up going into next season than we were going into this season.

Don't sell ANYONE except the deadwood

Cos every year the promoted clubs cherry pick the best players from the clubs like us who failed to get there themselves......

Archived