Penalty Shootout.

StockholmRam

Woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat thinking " What if it goes to penalties"!

With our penalties missed this season surely not!! But, if it does come down to this dreadful moment Im thnking who would I trust to step up, in this situation.

Bearing in mind my starting XI is Grant - Wisdom - Keogh - Buxton - Forsyth - Thorne - Hughes - Bryson - Russell - Martin - Ward I have to take into account who would actually be on the pitch for us at the end of 120 mins.

So here are my 5 penalty takers, in order.

1. Martin

2. Bamford

3. Hendrick

4. Bryson

5. Buxton

Im also nominating if it came down to the last player we have who would be the last player you would want to take one.

Big Connor. I would prefer to haul Boycie or B4 down from the stands to take one before he does!! He just wouldnt score would he?!!

So, I would like to drag you all into my nightmare and ask for your 5 takers and the " never,ever let him take one" nominee!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't matter, they're all pro's. Run up and smash it, it's when they try to be fancy things go wrong.

Think Southampton shoot out. The one of the ten you'd have backed to score would be Idiakez, and look what happened.

sammon wouldn't be in the same solar system if I had a choice.

To be fair, Pearson scoring last time would be akin to Sammon overhead bicycle kicking one into the top corner from 50 yards......

Penalties? We won't need penalties.

To be fair, Pearson scoring last time would be akin to Sammon overhead bicycle kicking one into the top corner from 50 yards......

Penalties? We won't need penalties.

He has to do a Pearson, its too perfect for it not to happen!

Harsh on Sammon, he's looked no less inept from the spot as Ward, Russell or, for that matter, Bryso, who's managed to scuff a couple in,

Anyway, in terms of scorers, it will only need to be Martin as Granty will save all of theirs. 

Harsh on Sammon, he's looked no less inept from the spot as Ward, Russell or, for that matter, Bryso, who's managed to scuff a couple in,

Anyway, in terms of scorers, it will only need to be Martin as Granty will save all of theirs.

Did you not see his penalty against Leeds last season? Made Bryson's against forest look like penalty of the decade!

Archived