BIG Screen @ iPro

REDCAR

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if there are plans to show the match on the screen Redcar but the ground should already be open that day because the Football Aid charity were running the Rams match (KO at 12noon) at the IPro that day, unless they've changed it.  I would have thought that the club might want to organise something, though one of the problems will be that most/all of the club staff will want to be at Wembley too. 

I would hope they'd do something similar to what they did for the semi vs. Brighton, open up the suites. The club will make a ton of money.

Either that, or use one of the giant advert screens outside the ground? Much harder to regulate the watchers though.

They'd make loads of money selling ale though.

I would hope they'd do something similar to what they did for the semi vs. Brighton, open up the suites. The club will make a ton of money. 

Either that, or use one of the giant advert screens outside the ground? Much harder to regulate the watchers though.

The woman that is in charge of the bars in MacFarlands bar told us on Sunday that she had asked about this and the club said they would not be doing it.

Something to do with all staff being at Wembley.

I remember in 2007 when it went to general sale the phone lines went on meltdown and it was impossible to get through.

Will it be any different this time around? Surely demand will be even greater?

Archived