Derby fans were brilliant

Rampton

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoyed the 'You're gonna lose in the final' - in reply to the cries of 'Wemberley, Wemberley'. Seemed to stifle the arrogant t*****'s (well at least until another goal flew in) :-(

Hahaha

Derby moved the away fans since our last game there and although I know the occasion was bigger, it really helped them create noise with load fans either side of the away fans.

:) 

well played all that went. sounded absolutely fantastic all game long. couldn't afford to go and was gutted from the word go. watching Steve's interview at the end all u could hear was the fans going nuts in the background. took my farther in law to the brum game earlier in the season and he said it was the best atmosphere he'd experienced at a sporting event (he is american). just wish i could have taken him today!

Credit to everybody today, the best home support I think I've ever seen, bloody good that was.

And to Brighton fans aswell - we were sat about 20 ft away and although their team was pants, they were very decent.

From clapping the 56 with us, to some applauding us at the end and wishing us well on the way out. I thought that was very nice.

Hope they had a safe journey home.

Archived