Any body else

davenportram

She'll make you do more ironing before you go.

I've been laid in bed watching Dav iron his shirts this morning. That made me laugh I'll tell you. Now he's gone shopping and I'm still in bed listening to Steve Bloomers watching.

Oh happy days!

i do hope you're not thinking about other members , members..

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She'll make you do more ironing before you go.

I've been laid in bed watching Dav iron his shirts this morning. That made me laugh I'll tell you. Now he's gone shopping and I'm still in bed listening to Steve Bloomers watching.

Oh happy days!

I'm a dab hand at shirts it those flouncy, silky, should it/shouldn't it have a crease tops you women wear that I struggle with...

Curtains don't know how to upload vids on here, but just been on youtube watching Macklemore doing can't hold us - on keep radio show... I think quite apt for today with a starting line of .... Return of the mac ... And tonight is the night we ll fight til its over

Curtains don't know how to upload vids on here, but just been on youtube watching Macklemore doing can't hold us - on keep radio show... I think quite apt for today with a starting line of .... Return of the mac ... And tonight is the night we ll fight til its over

Just copy the YouTube url and paste it as a normal comment.

Return of the Mac .

I've posted the remix post 52 it's a very good and very appropriate . THIS IS THE MOMENT.

Another hour and I'll be leaving Yorkshire and heading south through the roadworks

Good luck Donny, it took me 4 hours to get to the Watford game, from Skipton. Biggest hold up around Little Eaton island - good luck. Can't make it due to hols, but will be watching tonight.

Archived