Wembley play off final - arse twitchometer.

Boycie

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never expected us to get this far and no matter what happens beating the scum at their ground,preventing them of any chance of promotion has made my season. Everything else is a bonus?

Against QPR we expected to win and should have on the day.That's why really hurt. This time round  I know the lads can do it but if it doesn't go according to plan I will take all the positives from the season and be proud of this amazing club it's supporters ,the players and their efforts and the knowledge we are in good hands with Mel,Frank and Jodie at the helm.

Just hope we do it COYR.

30 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

Never expected us to get this far and no matter what happens beating the scum at their ground,preventing them of any chance of promotion has made my season. Everything else is a bonus?

Against QPR we expected to win and should have on the day.That's why really hurt. This time round  I know the lads can do it but if it doesn't go according to plan I will take all the positives from the season and be proud of this amazing club it's supporters ,the players and their efforts and the knowledge we are in good hands with Mel,Frank and Jodie at the helm.

Just hope we do it COYR.

My thoughts exactly. Well said Sir.  

Archived