Player Suggestion Thread - Summer 2014

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think signing the best left back in the league to come and sit on our bench or dropping Forsyth is a bit unrealistic B4.

Besides, we need a right back first and foremost, who do you reckon we should get for that?

But some times you mean to be kind I think were some games he looked total tired but hung in there but to have that opation would help our promation push.

so you want us to buy a 2 million pound left back as cover?

Yeldin at rb was a beast last night for usa

Yeldin is actually highly rated in America.. He plays for Seattle sounders the big club there, and starts regularly so I doubt they'll let him go.. But id love to see him at derby... I actually live in America so I have a rough idea of there quality lol.. The MLS is very strong.. The only setback MLS has is the fans and revenue. I'd be happy to see any of these Americans at derby.. Yeldin, Omar Gonzalez, Beasler, beckerman, Fabian Johnson, John brooks, jermaine jones, graham zusi, and there future, there Belgium equivalent de Byrne (Julian green) he plays for bayern and he's only made 1 appearance so he'd make a good loan signing.. But any of these players named would strengthen derby.

Yeldin is actually highly rated in America.. He plays for Seattle sounders the big club there, and starts regularly so I doubt they'll let him go.. But id love to see him at derby... I actually live in America so I have a rough idea of there quality lol.. The MLS is very strong.. The only setback MLS has is the fans and revenue. I'd be happy to see any of these Americans at derby.. Yeldin, Omar Gonzalez, Beasler, beckerman, Fabian Johnson, John brooks, jermaine jones, graham zusi, and there future, there Belgium equivalent de Byrne (Julian green) he plays for bayern and he's only made 1 appearance so he'd make a good loan signing.. But any of these players named would strengthen derby.

Ross Fletcher commentates on the Sounders these days. Maybe he could put in a word.

MLS is very strong? It's a retirement home for footballers

The MLS is only doing that so they can give it that boost, since I moved to American from derby 10 years ago I've seen the MLS sky rocket.. They had like 3 teams every year, and the NASL (the English vision of the championship) is growing too. When Henry joined New York it created a lot of buzz and it's the reason the leagues continuing to grow, MLS players are really underrated.. I'm not saying the leagues as big as the BPL or anything lol, but it's growing into a very competitive and strong league.

My point is.. Being able to view football from

2 different parts of the world gives you a whole different aspect of the game. The MLS is really underrated not only by Europeans but by Americans as well.. Point blank, Americans don't like football because they don't always win at it. But it's growing massively... The USA is developing very good raw talent.. And any of that young talent would shine at derby.

Archived