semi final tickets Help

boyise1234

It's all a bit of a lottery. I haven't got a season ticket and didn't go to the Watford game. However, I have held a season ticket, have supported the club for 43 years and have been to four away games and three home games this season which isn't bad coming from Bristol. However, I doubt very much whether I will get a ticket for the play-offs, let alone the final.

General sale for home leg is tomorrow. There will be at least 6000 left because ST holders plus match plans etc will be nowhere near the 30,000 possible sales.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

General sale for home leg is tomorrow. There will be at least 6000 left because ST holders plus match plans etc will be nowhere near the 30,000 possible sales.

General Sale for the Home Leg starts at 10am on Tuesday 6th May.

So as I have a customer number will it make it easier to get tickets for next season when I'm coming there if we are promoted and tickets are scarce ?

As I understand u can't buy tickets without a customer number. But they give you one when you first buy a ticket by taking details of you and setting up the customer number

As I understand u can't buy tickets without a customer number. But they give you one when you first buy a ticket by taking details of you and setting up the customer number

I already do have a customer number.

It'll be like a forest home game at this rate?

Pretty sure that both games will sell out. I doubt the away tickets will make it to general sale given the number of people who were queuing at the iPro this morning.

When we sell out of Brighton tickets today is anyone thinking of going down and gettin tickets in Brighton end

Not a chance - they will sell out too. Brighton's ground capacity is 30,750, and their average gate is 27283 - that's more than 2000 higher than our average this season (they are first, we are second in average home attendances)

Thanks DR. Hope renewed!

2 tickets purchased, 23 minutes after message saying I was in a 'short queue'!

Boy am I in trouble at work. They can take the cost of the phone call out of my wages. All worth it now.

Archived