Kris Commons Scottish player of the year

Posh Ram

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nige offered him 15k a week to stop. He went to Celtic for 25k a week......lets blame Nige for his tactics but not for football economics.

Plus near enough guaranteed Champions League football and unlimited feast of trophies, especially with Sevco having a sabbatical.

Playing Barcelona at the Nou Camp or Yeovil away on a cold November night for loads more dish. Tough shout.

Good player, but if he's the best in the SPL, it says quite a bit about the SPL.

Not exactly a golden period for Scottish Football. And it will get worse next year with both Sevco (team formerly known as Rangers FC) and Hearts both in the next division down with the potential that Hibs may yet join them. If so, a perverse situation where the Scottish Championship League would have more interest and bigger total crowds than the SPL.

Though the SPL still produced Bryson and Russell, so not all bad!

He was hit and miss, injury prone...etc but on his day, my word. He could play 'ball. 

I hate watching him play for Celtic, he's a great player. He'll not get his chance in the Premier League now though - unfortunately. 

I think Commons would be a far more consistent player under this system, just look at our midfield in 2008-11, our weak point of the team, to now which is our major strength.

Commons on form playing the brayford role would be pretty interesting

Commons on form playing the brayford role would be pretty interesting

Commons at Right back? Be interesting all right.  :huh:

Archived