Advantage or Disadvantage?........

Grantona

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are 8 points ahead plus a +4 better gd, so effectively they need to loose 3 of their last 4, it wont happen no matter who plays when..........

Sorry but pointing out possible slight advantages or disadvantages is clutching at straws in my opinion :mellow:

Having said that, my £25 bet that i put on at 8-1 when The Mac came of finishing top 6 looks like money in the bank :D

They are 8 points ahead plus a +4 better gd, so effectively they need to loose 3 of their last 4, it wont happen no matter who plays when..........

Sorry but pointing out possible slight advantages or disadvantages is clutching at straws in my opinion :mellow:

Having said that, my £25 bet that i put on at 8-1 when The Mac came of finishing top 6 looks like money in the bank :D

It's been said in another thread, but they don't actually gave to loose a single game. Draw all four if them and we can have them even if we only win all if ours by the odd goal.

I doubt it will all be that neat, but it's something to hold onto. If they don't win, it starts getting very interesting.

So it's probably an advantage to go second. If they draw or loose, it will give us that extra spur to think it could be possible and go out and win.

Blackpool are as desperate to win as Burnley are.

I don't think it matters who plays first, Burnley will already have doubts as they have only won 1 in the last 4 and that was a streaky 0-1 at bottom side Barnsley. If we both win we're 8 points behind but their last 3 games are quite tough. If they draw or lose it's going to be very interesting!

9 times out of 10 they would go up from here but you never know!

4 draws for them and four wins for us, one if those being by two goals and we would overtake them.

It's a falicy that they have to lose three games.

Archived