Eurovision Politics Contest 2014

mozza

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having only heard the last two in entirety (under duress) I quite liked San Marino's, lyrical, harmonic interest, nice girl, good voice, no gimmicks. Therefore, absolutely no chance.

I thought Britain's was dull and poorly constructed. We're never going to get in the top half due to the political reasons given above.

Why does everything have to have gimmicks? Perhaps because we've bred a nation of kids with short attention spans. It's even spilt into Grand Opera. La Traviata, with the heroine bound and gagged on a swing in a Motorway central reservation ffs.

My friend knows our entry, 'Molly'. Grew up in a village near me.

Shame I f*cking hate Eurovision and think it's a load of trashy ********.

Some disturbing news. It turns out that my wife's grandmother, and Molly's Great-grandmother, were sisters. I've intentionally kept this out of the 'Famous people...' thread.

Russians are furious for Austria winning. :D

Didn't Austria get good points from Russia?

It's divided country. Most of them are normal, hardworking and vodka drinking good people. Country is just run by... errmm.. different kind of group.

Didn't Austria get good points from Russia?

It's divided country. Most of them are normal, hardworking and vodka drinking good people. Country is just run by... errmm.. different kind of group.

Didn't watch it. Don't know about the points. Wouldn't say most of either. 28,46 % of Russians perhaps.

Archived