Twenty 20 cricket

dabber

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

No we're not, the new coach was on sky sports last night saying how much effort the lads had put in.

Ashley Giles, GTFO!

Ashley Giles was a cr@p bowler and hes a cr@p coach.

England lost to Nederland's in WorldTwenty 20 all out for 88

I'll have to open my bottle of La Trappe Dubbel to celebrate that.

PistoldPete2

That's the way it's always been run.

Ask basil d'oliveira.

Talking of Dolly, what about all those dropped catches?

England cricket team are in danger of being a laughing stock .

Cheers mines a pint of Tiger.

La Trappe is Dutch. Have a Grolsch, not a Tiger.

It's not just Twenty20 though it's the whole lot.

Humiliated in Australia in Tests Twenty20 and 50 over stuff and now this.

The ECB can't hide any more.

There is a policy of disengagement with the world. As long as the rest of the world plays at the IPL and England refuse, they will always be ****. I am sure the attitude of superiority still exists at the top of English cricket. They need to enter the 21st century and T concede that the world has something to offer England rather than the other way round.

There is no reason for the English season to start when it does, except for the ECB to make some cash out of a May test series. Accept the IPL and let the players be a part of it.

There is a policy of disengagement with the world. As long as the rest of the world plays at the IPL and England refuse, they will always be ****. I am sure the attitude of superiority still exists at the top of English cricket. They need to enter the 21st century and T concede that the world has something to offer England rather than the other way round.

There is no reason for the English season to start when it does, except for the ECB to make some cash out of a May test series. Accept the IPL and let the players be a part of it.

Moot point but not sure its a superiority complex from English cricket. The English cricket-loving public generally prioritise test match cricket over one day matches & definitely over 20/20 cricket. The Indians (in particular) don't - that's fair enough. Different culture. We have football as our "high-octane" sport - they don't.

That said, for us to lose to the Dutch is a disgrace. The only plus is that the predictably "safe" option of Giles as overall England coach has been made impossible - there would be uproar. Time for ECB to put their hands in their pockets for a big name with a proven record.

Archived