season ticket prices

davenportram

Some big increases if you don't renew or purchase a new season ticket before 16th March.

Cat E renewal £285 to 329

. new. £299 to £362

Cat D renewal. £330 to £374.50

. new. £362.to 412

Cat C renewal. £400 to £420

. new. £420 to £461

Cat B renewal. £434 to £464

. new. £465 to £511

Cat A renewal £465 to £510

. new. £511 to £560

Cay AA renewal £510 to £554

. new. £520 to £610

It appears the bulk of the increases are loaded on the new customers. But the cheaper tickets have a 14% raise for renewals and the mist expensive only around 9%. Where as Cat B and C see an increase of around 7% and 5% respectively

Sam rush must be a Tory.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some big increases if you don't renew or purchase a new season ticket before 16th March.

Cat E renewal £285 to 329

. new. £299 to £362

Cat D renewal. £330 to £374.50

. new. £362.to 412

Cat C renewal. £400 to £420

. new. £420 to £461

Cat B renewal. £434 to £464

. new. £465 to £511

Cat A renewal £465 to £510

. new. £511 to £560

Cay AA renewal £510 to £554

. new. £520 to £610

It appears the bulk of the increases are loaded on the new customers. But the cheaper tickets have a 14% raise for renewals and the mist expensive only around 9%. Where as Cat B and C see an increase of around 7% and 5% respectively

Sam rush must be a Tory.

Dunna panic. We will* be getting half that back. ;)

*probably. maybe. possibly.

I heard a whisper that if u don't pay in full(i.e over installments) before the 14th march deadline the 50% cash back doesn't apply. Can anyone clarify

That's wrong. Vicars was on the big screen at a game and said if you pay by installments you get the 50% back in way of reduced payments and or cash refund.

If it goes to getting players you pay it nothings for free people say the board dont but think its bad season tickets have to go up sometimes.

I dint mind prices going up but it should be by the same proportion in each category. Not weighted against the cheapest seats.

I dint mind prices going up but it should be by the same proportion in each category. Not weighted against the cheapest seats.

Are they not i thought they were all the same %? I agree with you if not! Id work it out but got a stinking cold.

It seems unfair but i guess they know people will only pay so much and E pay loads anyway and people that are E arent going to folk out a prices but if B and C are to much more too many people will want to drop down to AA. I know what i mean. Im lucky because im disabled and my care person gets a season ticket free so we share the cost. Im hoping to renew before the 16th.

It seems unfair but i guess they know people will only pay so much and E pay loads anyway and people that are E arent going to folk out a prices but if B and C are to much more too many people will want to drop down to AA. I know what i mean. Im lucky because im disabled and my care person gets a season ticket free so we share the cost. Im hoping to renew before the 16th.

E are the cheapest tickets and they have the biggest percentage increase. The mist expensive tickets get a smaller percentage increase

Unfair?..It's disgusting. 

They really do take us for mugs. The average pay increase varies from 0% to 2% for Joe public and these have the audacity to increase ST from 5%-15%

This is a gamble on us going up which is debatable as we won't automatically.

My advice don't re-new and wait and see how it pan's out.

Regardless of whether we get promoted or not, it's difficult to see where this will end.

Last year was the first round of increases in quite a few seasons and I asked John Vicars what the long term strategy was for Season Ticket Prices. He couldn't answer me and basically said they hadn't thought that far ahead. I think this new season's pricing illustrates the point.

The way it is going, the "real" prices will end up so far removed from the "early bird" prices that it becomes unworkable, and they'll have to penalise the faithful early renewers eventually by continually upping the "early bird" price to match.

Meanwhile if they continue with the on-demand pricing, the end result will be a lot of faithful early renewers will end up cancelling and getting individual tickets for cheaper.

I think they are cynically taking advantage of the upsurge in form. I dread to think how this will pan out if we stiff in the play-offs and then have a bad season next time. Good luck pitching those price rises in that eventuality

The most exp ticket is £510 now and £520 for new season ticket holders, the cheapest £285 and £299, supply and demand will mean that the most expensive are the most difficult to sell, so would a level % across the board be a best idea ?

Also if your a new customer, there is no % increase so I struggle to see the issue. 

Archived