season ticket prices

davenportram

When they become too high for me to consider buying one and start choosing to take the wife shopping rather than going to the game, I will moan. But i'm more than happy enough to pay what i have for next season no matter what division we are in.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was talking to a F*rest fan (an achievement in of itself) and their cheapest Adult ST this season was apparently £450. 

Just let that sink in for a moment..

£407 actually....mate of mine paid that much start of the season. , i remember having a discussion with him as i paid £400 for mine at Derby. Very similar offers to ours with under 12's as well, free if they pay a membership fee or summat.

£407 actually....mate of mine paid that much start of the season. , i remember having a discussion with him as i paid £400 for mine at Derby. Very similar offers to ours with under 12's as well, free if they pay a membership fee or summat.

It's the only way to get the kids not to support Chelsea Man City Liverpool etc. My lads have had season tickets for 3 and 2 years respectively now because of this deal. If I could I would love to go to every match but pennies permit me from doing that. So instead of sitting at home because I couldn't afford to take them, they go with there aunt and uncle and grandad. And I APPLAUD Derby County for doing this, means they are looking after the future fans coming through and who pay to go and see Derby in later life.

I do think Derbys season ticket deals are the best around. I was a category D/E since Burley era and my season ticket has gone up a whole £29 if I wanted one (which I do, but circumstances change) since the relegation season. Which is roughly 10% in 7/8 years. Which is below inflation etc in that time.

Can appreciate some of the grumbles regarding ticket prices etc, but Derby County ripping us off? Give us a break! Once I get back on my feet again financially I will be signing up for a season ticket again!

Unfair?..It's disgusting. 

They really do take us for mugs. The average pay increase varies from 0% to 2% for Joe public and these have the audacity to increase ST from 5%-15%

This is a gamble on us going up which is debatable as we won't automatically.

My advice don't re-new and wait and see how it pan's out.

My advice - support Derby County, you cheapskate.

E are the cheapest tickets and they have the biggest percentage increase. The mist expensive tickets get a smaller percentage increase

The 'E' category was only brought in last season at something like a 40% reduction compared to the identical seating at the opposite end of the ground. Same view, 40% cheaper.

Some big increases if you don't renew or purchase a new season ticket before 16th March.

Cat E renewal £285 to 329

. new. £299 to £362

Cat D renewal. £330 to £374.50

. new. £362.to 412

Cat C renewal. £400 to £420

. new. £420 to £461

Cat B renewal. £434 to £464

. new. £465 to £511

Cat A renewal £465 to £510

. new. £511 to £560

Cay AA renewal £510 to £554

. new. £520 to £610

It appears the bulk of the increases are loaded on the new customers. But the cheaper tickets have a 14% raise for renewals and the mist expensive only around 9%. Where as Cat B and C see an increase of around 7% and 5% respectively

Sam rush must be a Tory.

So, if you are a new season ticket holder and we go up, the cost of the cheapest season ticket is £181 or £9.52 per match, at half price. If we stay in the championship it's £362 and £15.73 per match.

The most expensive tickets are: £305 at £16.05 per match in the PL and in the Championship £610 at £26.52 per match. All match figures being averages.

Never mind the free season ticket deals for youngsters, that has to be reasonable pricing, especially if we go up.

So, if you are a new season ticket holder and we go up, the cost of the cheapest season ticket is £181 or £9.52 per match, at half price. If we stay in the championship it's £362 and £15.73 per match.

The most expensive tickets are: £305 at £16.05 per match in the PL and in the Championship £610 at £26.52 per match. All match figures being averages.

Never mind the free season ticket deals for youngsters, that has to be reasonable pricing, especially if we go up.

You only get the 50% if you buy before the 16th. So for those buying new ones now get a better deal than you have worked out

Archived