Football clubs accounts

ossieram

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From @david_conn...

"Football League Championship finances latest: Nottingham Forest, Kuwaiti owners, chasing promotion, made a £17m loss in 2012-13. #nffc"

"Nottingham Forest Accounts: Turnover (income) in 2012-13 was £14m in total. Wage bill was £21m. #nffc"

"Nottingham Forest accounts: the Al-Hasawi family which bought the club now has loans, interest free, of £35m owed to them. #nffc"

"Nottingham Forest: Nigel Doughty lent club £85m before he died. His estate converted £65m to equity & Al-Hasawis loan repaid the other £20m."

you could run 5 - 6 Derby County's on that money. How will this ever get past ffp is beyond me.

A missing capital and an unnecessary apostrophe. 

Is this the same Peter Pedant that has previously spent hours going over other people's posts correcting grammar and spelling? Shurley Shome mishtake.

A missing capital and an unnecessary apostrophe. 

Is this the same Peter Pedant that has previously spent hours going over other people's posts correcting grammar and spelling? Shurley Shome mishtake.

Well spotted. 'Twas not me, 'twas the IPad autocorrect feature. I did spot it, but couldn't be arsed to correct it. I'm wearing a hair shirt and flaggelating myself now. Forgive me oh Lord.

So Redknapp has doubled QPR's wage bill?

"We can't compete with teams like Brighton and Derby getting 27,000 each week."

How much money does he have to spend before the media drop out of him and his ickle boy's bum?

"Wheeler dealer"

Archived