Johnny Russell Google+ Hangout Tomorrow

Inverurie Ram

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/derby-to-stage-first-google-hangout-200214-1372248.aspx

Sounds like something for the ladies.

I think Johnny's going to let his googles hangout.

This kind of thing never happened back in the day. I mean Charlie George would stick the V's up, but nobody would let their googles hangout. 

I wonder if Johnny will be wearing his mask and a bit of leather. Will the girl that looks after all the media stuff at DCFC get involved. Maybe she will whip Johnny into some action? Will anyone score?

Will Johnny Wrestle with Will?, Will we be watching? Will the Will come out?

Will Jack Russell get involved? Will he start painting his or Johnny's google hanging out?

Will the ladies want more?

Oh what next?, refs at rugby league wearing pink strips and letting their googles hangout whilst replays are shown on the big screens? 

Are Derby County 3rd in the league? Have I been sniffing too much paint, knocked myself out and dreaming all this?.......

I can't take anymore of this. I'm off for a buckfast smoothie for breakfast. I think I'll give this Johhny Russel Google Hangout Tomorrow a miss.

I hope Johnny's baz are alright for Burnley, someone's in for a busy week!!! 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/derby-to-stage-first-google-hangout-200214-1372248.aspx

This kind of thing never happened back in the day. I mean Charlie George would stick the V's up, but nobody would let their googles hangout. 

I wonder if Johnny will be wearing his mask and a bit of leather. Will the girl that looks after all the media stuff at DCFC get involved. Maybe she will whip Johnny into some action? Will anyone score?

Will Jack Russell get involved? Will he start painting his or Johnny's google hanging out?

Oh what next?, refs at rugby league wearing pink strips and letting their googles hangout whilst replays are shown on the big screens? 

Are Derby County 3rd in the league? Have I been sniffing too much paint, knocked myself out and dreaming all this?.......

I can't take anymore of this. I'm off for a buckfast smoothie for breakfast. I think I'll give this Johhny Russel Google Hangout Tomorrow a miss.

Out of interest, what paint you been sniffing? 

...Oh, for a world-class psychologist.... Are you okay?  :lol:

Out of interest, what paint you been sniffing? 

Crown the king (and queen) of paints...............couldn't afford the dogs dulux.

Mind you I've a stinking royal headache today.

Even my grapes are stinking of paint today, I'm getting a few funny looks, what with my grapes

hanging out all over the shop!!! 

Crown the king (and queen) of paints...............couldn't afford the dogs dulux.

Mind you I've a stinking royal headache today.

Even my grapes are stinking of paint today, I'm getting a few funny looks, what with my grapes

hanging out all over the shop!!! 

You've throne caution to the wind with your punning I see.

You've throne caution to the wind with your punning I see.

"throne" I've just sat down on a royal, (some sad Reading fan in the office!) to admire that one!

"throne" is an anagram for "Thorne".......George Thorne.... and his first name is gorgeous a bit like Charlie's second name, but I'm not sure about George or Charlie been any good for a kings name!!!

On that note I fancy a blast of "Flag Day" by The Housemartins or I could check out some

royal birds on line instead!

PS......This royal isn't very comfy, I'm off for a chair!

Another royal link The Smiths......

If Thorne ever plays, we could sing "The Rams With The Thorn In His Side" by The Smiths, and I know it will remain as a could.....

The Smiths "The Boy With The Thorn In His Side" Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJDlWKgVeKw

The Smiths "The Boy With The Thorn In His Side" Lyrics

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/smiths/theboywiththethorninhisside.html

"The Boy With The Thorn In His Side"

The rams with the thorn in his side
Behind the hatred there lies
A murderous desire for love

How can they look into my eyes
And still they don't believe me
How can they hear me say those words
And still they don't believe me
And if they don't believe me now
Will they ever believe me?
And if they don't believe me now
Will they ever believe me?

The rams with the thorn in his side
Behind the hatred there lies
A plundering desire for love

How can they see the love in our eyes
And still they don't believe us
And after all this time
They don't want to believe us
And if they don't believe us now
Will they ever believe us?
And when you want to live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you know?

Well, me being a bored housewife today, I must admit I enjoyed that, it wasn't as toe curling as I thought it might be so I'm glad I stuck with it.

Think the neighbours might be alarmed at me shouting 'Chris Martin' at the top of my voice though. 

Archived