Jeff Hendrick my favourite player back with Ireland U21 squad

Curtains

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He can't complain he had some poor performances this season, he has little spells of a few games where he is brilliant but then starts making mistakes. Maybe his injuries and antics in town haven't helped but hopefully he can get his head right and find his form again.

Think Hendrick is the type of player than you want when you are playing well but when the team are not performing, he is not the type of player that will step up to the plate.

He doesn't really fit the system either. The system we play has one midfielder buzzing around, constantly looking to get in behind and another floating into space, looking to make triangles, moving the ball on and keeping the flow. Hendrick's style of play, picking up the ball from deep and driving forward doesn't really fit. A shame.

He doesn't really fit the system either. The system we play has one midfielder buzzing around, constantly looking to get in behind and another floating into space, looking to make triangles, moving the ball on and keeping the flow. Hendrick's style of play, picking up the ball from deep and driving forward doesn't really fit. A shame.

I went on Tuesday night and Hendrick and Russell were the catalyst to an improvement in our play. Bryson and Ward weren't at the races at Sheffield and neither was Bamford until he scored that great goal. Hendrick and Russell deserve a start tomorrow against Bournemouth.

He can't complain he had some poor performances this season, he has little spells of a few games where he is brilliant but then starts making mistakes. Maybe his injuries and antics in town haven't helped but hopefully he can get his head right and find his form again.

Elaborate? And with some actual evidence please. I'm sick of hearing about Jeff Hendrick supposedly being this loose cannon character and nobody being able to prove that it's anything but baseless speculation. Seems like every Derby fan I've talked to says that the club are having issues with his off the field behaviour and I'm starting to think it's just rumours...

Elaborate? And with some actual evidence please. I'm sick of hearing about Jeff Hendrick supposedly being this loose cannon character and nobody being able to prove that it's anything but baseless speculation. Seems like every Derby fan I've talked to says that the club are having issues with his off the field behaviour and I'm starting to think it's just rumours...

Not sure I'm allowed to say mate, lets say he had a concussion a while back yeah? Just before Christmas.

I actually thought he did really well at right back, hopefully we find a way to make him work in the current system.

He did great at Sheffield when he came on in a difficult situation.

If he leaves this club because of lack of game time that would be a disaster.

You see? Shrouded in secrecy. 

Instant giveaway that it's a load of bull.

That's not necessarily proof it's a load of bull, though I am as suspicious as you on the matter. May I remind everyone at this point about the forum rules over this sort of thing....we don't want to be pulling posts.

Whatever it allegedly was isn't much of an issue for me anyway, so long as it was a one off and he got the slap on the wrist for it.

It's just not that interesting. Much ado about very little.

Archived