Jeff Hendrick my favourite player back with Ireland U21 squad

Curtains

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You see? Shrouded in secrecy. 

Instant giveaway that it's a load of bull.

Why are you so desperate for it to not be true? I don't really care about arguing with you, I didn't reveal all the facts because I think it is against forum rules not that I don't know. Get over yourself.

Average player. Not kicked on for a couple of seasons.

If a few minutes in Sheffield makes you back on form and gets you ahead of Bryson and Hughes then Buxton will probably get an England cap

Alpha get off your high horse for one minute Hendrick is quality IMO.

Oh I forgot you have already done with me haven't you lol

He's average. Not as good as Bryson or Hughes.

Bryson is a completely different type of player by that I mean he's all energy and has an eye for goal.

I Have nothing but respect for Bryson he's been great for us.

Hughes is a very very good player who can influence a game with nice incisive give and go passing and has a massive future . Will will be much better when he fills out a bit which comes with getting older and he also has an eye for goal.

Hughes is quality and still learning so can be a superstar if he keeps his feet on the ground.

Jeff is a great prospect and far from average .

He's not been at his best because he's recovering from an ankle injury which required surgery and as I say he's coming back to form.

It's all about opinion and if it's Bucko for England I'd be happy with that but is that a side swipe at Bucko by you !

Bryson is a completely different type of player by that I mean he's all energy and has an eye for goal.

Hughes is a very very good player who can influence a game with nice incisive give and go passing and has a massive future . Will will be much better when he fills out a bit which comes with getting older and he also has an eye for goal.

Hughes is quality and still learning so can be a superstar if he keeps his feet on the ground.

Jeff is a great prospect and far from average .

He's not been at his best because he's recovering from an ankle injury which required surgery and as I say he's coming back to form.

It's all about opinion and if it's Bucko for England I'd be happy with that but is that a side swipe at Bucko by you !

Hendrick has been the same player for 2 seasons. Good technique, stands still too much, watching the ball.

Average doesn't mean rubbish. Just a standard midfielder for the division.

Hendrick has been the same player for 2 seasons. Good technique, stands still too much, watching the ball.

Average doesn't mean rubbish. Just a standard midfielder for the division.

Ok it's great though that we still can talk on here to each other because I didn't mean to upset you lol

Ok it's great though that we still can talk on here to each other because I didn't mean to upset you lol

You wriggled free. I was baiting you! Lol.

I liked one of your posts the other day to show I don't hold grudges (and I liked it)

Sometimes mate I have a sulk on and I always post the first words that come to mind.

After a rant I always regret getting going. I'm impossible to offend or whatever though!!

I know Hendrick has had a lot of injuries and hasn't really had a decent run. Just got my fishing rod out for you. Mission failed

You wriggled free. I was baiting you! Lol.

I liked one of your posts the other day to show I don't hold grudges (and I liked it)

Sometimes mate I have a sulk on and I always post the first words that come to mind.

After a rant I always regret getting going. I'm impossible to offend or whatever though!!

I know Hendrick has had a lot of injuries and hasn't really had a decent run. Just got my fishing rod out for you. Mission failed

I did notice the like you did which shows great character by you.

I like Hendrick just as loads like Bucko and I must say I'm really starting to warm to Bucko and I've even admitted he's proving me wrong week in week out.

I went to Sheffield and Keogh also played well as did all the back 4. Hughes played great but my MOM was Grant he was superb just superb his command of the box was amazing.

I did notice the like you did which shows great character by you.

I like Hendrick just as loads like Bucko and I must say I'm really starting to warm to Bucko and I've even admitted he's proving me wrong week in week out.

I went to Sheffield and Keogh also played well as did all the back 4. Hughes played great but my MOM was Grant he was superb just superb his command of the box was amazing.

Agree with all that.

I always feel the urge to defend Hughes. Just because I like that style of player. People love Messi and Ronaldo and Van Persie etc. I've always liked Pirlo, De Rossi, Xavi, Toure. Just think its an art to see how they take the sting out and then can hit you with a game changing range of passing.

Hughes is excellent at taking the sting out and dictating pacing so I always feel the urge to defend him even when he's garbage live v QPR. That was impossible to defend though. He was very poor. Luck to call it a 5/10 performance.

Anyway, I don't do grudges.

Archived