forsyth on scotland radar

Whoneedshuls

Pleased Bryson never got in as he seems to be picking up niggling injuries and getting subbed a lot at the moment.

Can't complain if it means our lads are getting a week off, even with the caveat that it's disappointing for them on a personal level.

Agreed. If we had a deeper squad I would like to see Bryson drop out for a game just to freshen him up a bit. Could say the same for Martin and Hughes as well.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can kind of see why you wouldn't pick Bryson. He thrives off a team playing very well. I think he'd look quite average in an underdog international side.

I'd put Bridcutt in there though....

Strachan has got the team playing passing football. We outplayed Croatia in there own park lol! 

nether less i do think Bryson could do well. I'd rather see Russell to add a bit of pace. We only really have Anya and Forrest with that extra bit of pace. 

Strachan has got the team playing passing football. We outplayed Croatia in there own park lol! 

nether less i do think Bryson could do well. I'd rather see Russell to add a bit of pace. We only really have Anya and Forrest with that extra bit of pace. 

Bryson would probably have looked good in that game! Just if you played a big international side, he'd probably have one of his uber-quiet games.

Russell could definitely do a job for Scotland. As you say his pace is great but he's also been working hard on the defensive side of his game. He's worth a call-up.

Bryson should definitely be in there, but I don't know about Russell. He's not playing badly when he's coming on, but he's not getting many starts at the minute. It would have been a risky choice.

Archived