Kevin Pietersen England career over

CumbrianRam

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

England Cricket has just died.

Good luck KP you are our best player I will miss you.

ECB are rubbish that's for sure

Cook and Downton and Flower I really don't like you guys you are destroying English Cricket.

England lost 12 games and won 1 in Australia

Maybe it's brave - we don't know yet. It must be hard to bring new players in when a senior player looks as if he is playing for himself. I guess there's a lot which goes on behind the scenes.

It is always a shame when talent is wasted. If he is the only one who goes that will be sad. I really think we need to pick 5 or 6 new young players and give them an extended run. It will be a hard process during which we will lose more games, but it's how we might win back the Ashes.

I would like to say 'Thanks Kevin - it's been fun'.

There are always two sides to a story.

KP is obviously a bit of a nob and thinks he is the dog's ******. I personally would hate to be in the dressing room with someone like that.

He won't be bothered he'll be off to the IPL for a million pound per game.

There are always two sides to a story.

KP is obviously a bit of a nob and thinks he is the dog's ******. I personally would hate to be in the dressing room with someone like that.

He won't be bothered he'll be off to the IPL for a million pound per game.

Yep because he is a talented scapegoat.... ;)

Part of me thinks good; part of me thinks this is a triumph for establishment yes men.

I've always been irritated by Peitersen's propensity to play for himself and get out stupidly when the team needed him to build. And I have always been even more irritated by the 'it's his natural game' apologists. He'll never be counted amongst the greats for that reason.

On the other hand, he was great to watch in full flow.

There's no pleasing some people I suppose.

I'm not too bothered about this truth be known. KP is talented but doesn't always seem interested.

I'm more bothered about who the next coach is going to be and whether or not he will have the balls to shake things up and upset some of the wasters we keep giving caps to.

We need a Lehman type figure that will tell it how it is and be more positive.

Archived